What on earth happened to Hunt ?

He says what everyone of us would want to say to idiots but he's rich so he can

remember before the fight when he said lesnar was juiced to the gills and he was still going to punch his head off? hunt doesn't.

Hunt for gay Jesus.

I don't know what the big deal is. Hunt is just speaking a language that Dana understands quite well.

Is that why Hunt landed 1, 7, and 5 strikes in those 3 rounds? Brock cheating has nothing to do with Mark doing fuck all to try and win that fight, even when he stuffed the takedowns in round 2.
Brock cheated, Hunt has a right to be upset. It could've been a completely different fight.

Not really. Hunt has so much experience in combat sports (K1 champ 15 years ago) that he is just laid back in everything the real fight related. Fighting for him is like we go get a coffee. There is no fake and you definitely cant fake anything like that as soon as the fight begins. Same with pressers etc. Its just business as usual for Mark.

I also dont get why he is so riled up about Lesnar. Maybe something personal we dont know but its definitely not fake from his pov. Best thing to do is just completely ignore everything based on twitter from everyone. Thats mostly just verbal diarrhoe.

Thats not what I meant. I am talking about him faking being a nice guy. He is not. There were more clues in the past that fanboys never caught on. Now its more obvious.

Brock cheated, Hunt has a right to be upset. It could've been a completely different fight.

It could have been, but it wasn't. Hunt looked absolutely awful even when he was stuffing takedowns and was able to stand for an extended period of time. Brock cheating has nothing at all to do with Hunt not pulling the trigger at any time during the fight.

It could have been, but it wasn't. Hunt looked absolutely awful even when he was stuffing takedowns and was able to stand for an extended period of time. Brock cheating has nothing at all to do with Hunt not pulling the trigger at any time during the fight.

I agree with that. Hunt did look awful. Did he even try any uppercuts? It seemed like the only punches he threw hard were those telegraphed, overhand rights that Roy Nelson favors. Round 2 was so damned boring that I think Hunt won the round based on moving forward and stuffing a couple takedown attempts while Brock did even less.

Brock embarrassed him, derailed his career, wiped out all the progress he's made in the last several months and filled him with self doubt and he's not dealing with it well.

EAT
SLEEP
MIND-FUCK MARK HUNT
REPEAT

Hes samoan, thats how they do

The last three fighters he faced (Bigfoot, Mir, and Brock) were juiced up more than a Florida orange grove. And the UFC obviously KNEW Brock was going to fail and still looked the other way.

Dude's got a legit beef.

I agree with that. Hunt did look awful. Did he even try any uppercuts? It seemed like the only punches he threw hard were those telegraphed, overhand rights that Roy Nelson favors. Round 2 was so damned boring that I think Hunt won the round based on moving forward and stuffing a couple takedown attempts while Brock did even less.

I truly think that Mark had so little respect for Brock as an MMA fighter, he simply looked for Brock to rush head-long in like he was some sort of fucking amateur and KO him.

When Brock actually showed he had a good gameplan, Mark was stumped at to what to do.

I think mark might be on some meth again with these rants.. Just my two cents

The last three fighters he faced (Bigfoot, Mir, and Brock) were juiced up more than a Florida orange grove. And the UFC obviously KNEW Brock was going to fail and still looked the other way.

Dude's got a legit beef.

He's got NO beef except with himself. Neither fighter was getting any win bonuses so even if Hunt did do what he CLAIMED he would do with Brock, he'd still pocket 700k like he did when he lost.

He had a horrid gameplan because he showed ZERO respect to Brock as a Fighter and instead treated him like he was some sort of joe shmoe off the street.

He has a legit beef......with Mark Hunt and no one else.

Mark Hunt woke up to the criminals that are oofc & the propagandists/shills don't like it. oofc rewarded shock chesnar for taking drugs & are probably on the phone with him laughing about all the money Mark will never get.

Back