What on earth happened to Hunt ?

This happens to everyone that fights Brock Lesnar and loses. Look at Carwin, Mir, and Hunt.

Lost me as a fan after 15 years. 15 long years of rooting for the guy in K1 and Pride, especially after he transitioned to MMA and showed some real ability late in his fight career. Since he came into Jesus Mode he's ramped up the insufferability, and his 5th grade posting level has chipped away at my nerves. But all the mess he talked before the Brock fight, then he gets dominated by a guy who hasn't fought in 5 years, then he has had uncontrollable verbal dysentery after the fight, shitposting at such an emotional childhood level, even shitting on respectable fans who said good things about him.

Clamoring for half of Brock's purse when he would have made 1/4 of that fighting a lesser name on a smaller card. It's sad and pathetic. I don't think ANY fighter has stunk it up this bad after getting handled, even by someone who popped. If you're a man of Jesus, stop telling random fans to shove things up their asses. Have some semblance of humility and dignity, speak your piece to the right people, and be done with it. You got PAID FAT, and you admittedly knew the score.

Brock knocked him silly

He saw a big pot of gold that wasnt being shared with him, and showed his true colors

This happens to everyone that fights Brock Lesnar and loses. Look at Carwin, Mir, and Hunt.
The Lesnar fight has brought a lot of attention to Mark Hunt that he usually doesn't get. What does he do with it? Gets way too salty and ridiculous. I understand being mad, but the anti-steroid message is getting lost in all the other bullshit he's spewing. It al makes me think it's about money instead of shedding light on the real problems with USADA/cheating. His PR guy must be a sherdogger or a 14 year old troll on xbox.

He said Brock was juiced and the power that be said "shut up. No he's not."

Then he pops dirty and Hunt was like told you so.

He should be pissed.

Lost me as a fan after 15 years. 15 long years of rooting for the guy in K1 and Pride, especially after he transitioned to MMA and showed some real ability late in his fight career. Since he came into Jesus Mode he's ramped up the insufferability, and his 5th grade posting level has chipped away at my nerves. But all the mess he talked before the Brock fight, then he gets dominated by a guy who hasn't fought in 5 years, then he has had uncontrollable verbal dysentery after the fight, shitposting at such an emotional childhood level, even shitting on respectable fans who said good things about him.

Clamoring for half of Brock's purse when he would have made 1/4 of that fighting a lesser name on a smaller card. It's sad and pathetic. I don't think ANY fighter has stunk it up this bad after getting handled, even by someone who popped. If you're a man of Jesus, stop telling random fans to shove things up their asses. Have some semblance of humility and dignity, speak your piece to the right people, and be done with it. You got PAID FAT, and you admittedly knew the score.
Whats sad and pathetic is that you claim you was such a big fan of Hunts and now say your not because he is pissed off about Brock being a steriod using cheater and how the ufc handled it all.You was never a big fan of his.A fan of his would be sticking up for him not bashing him and trying to make him look worse...

Whats sad and pathetic is that you claim you was such a big fan of Hunts and now say your not because he is pissed off about Brock being a steriod using cheater and how the ufc handled it all.You was never a big fan of his.A fan of his would be sticking up for him not bashing him and trying to make him look worse...
For a second I though you might be Mark, but I noticed you made an effort at punctuation and didn't say anything about jamming something up someone's ass.

What's really sad and pathetic is finding out one of your favorite fighters for a good chunk of your life is a bulb that is quite dim indeed.

Not the first man that Lesnar mind fucked :D just ask Mir about that Brock obsession.

He said Brock was juiced and the power that be said "shut up. No he's not."

Then he pops dirty and Hunt was like told you so.

He should be pissed.
No fucking way should he be pissed. He was specifically added onto this circus card as a crowd popper, and he benefited financially from it to a good degree. He was not injured, he loses no time or money due to the fight. They offered up an active, touring professional wrestler that would bring in lots of buys to help his bottom line. Hunt is not a child, regardless of his reading level. He knew the score.

Well people saying "he just lost a fight and should be gracious about it " should be locked with a PED enhanced Lesnar in a cage and get ground and pounded for 3 rounds of five minutes ( if they can survive that long which I doubt ) .
Then they should let us know if they still feel the same way about it...

He lost a shit ton of money because of a cheater.

How ? I don't think his stock plummets all that much and he would of never gotten close to 700k or whatever his figures were that he made for the fight.

Mark Hunt is a fucking badass, and none of you 'losing respect for him' changes this.

This dude used to be the most chill person in Pride, K1 and for a large part of his UFC career.

He never talked trash, was always held in high regard and was always gracious in defeat. I think once he started getting some momentum and he was shown some encouragement by peers, higher authorities etc he thought he could make a bigger name for himself.

This latest rant is down right embarrassing, it doesn't feel all that real...just incredibly stupid. All he cares about is money and has gotten way to comfortable in his abilities as of late. Going into the Brock fight thinking you can just land one shot and win speaks of this. He has many tools that he could of used. I never thought I'd see this guy get so salty and act like such a crazy bitch...not like he isn't used to fighting juiced monsters.

This rubbish could be career ending, when he still has a bit left to offer.
Brock cheated, he won because of it. Hunt deserves to be salty.

Back