Opinion What % of your money are you willing to give to the govt?

Question.

Why would you create a thread about a topic if the full depth of your insight into the topic is calling people cucks like a mongo?
You're right, I will create a thread about you not being a cuck

Give to the gov't? I'm not willing to give them any of it.

However, I am willing to pay taxes to cover the things needed for a developed world economy and country. So let me know what it costs to provide the things I value in a society and we can work backwards from there.

Ughh, classic. You want all those "luxury" optional services like roads/bridges, airports, police, fire, education, food safety (!!), clean water, gov't salaries, and the rarely used but critical when needed - emergency mgmt, military.

I'm already giving 50%.

The only acceptable answer is 0%, glory be to Dear Leader!

LW97iH8.png

Anymore than 25% counting all forms and levels of taxation is utter bullshit. I pay way more than that

I pay about 36% in income tax and I'm very, very happy to do that with what I get in return. If not for tuition free education, I would not be where I am today. In fact, I would have been one of the people who fell through the cracks I'm sure of it. Would have been broke and/or in debt after ACL surgery and rehab too, if if not for our single payer system.

About to take another masters and continue rising up the income brackets, and pay back into the system.

Is that total, all in tax rate? Or are there other forms?

It depends exactly what it's spent on. If it's being shipped over to Ukraine or Egypt as "foreign aid" or being used to educate Mexican children then none of it, 0%.

I pay about 36% in income tax and I'm very, very happy to do that with what I get in return. If not for tuition free education, I would not be where I am today. In fact, I would have been one of the people who fell through the cracks I'm sure of it. Would have been broke and/or in debt after ACL surgery and rehab too, if if not for our single payer system.

About to take another masters and continue rising up the income brackets, and pay back into the system.

Commie

Zero. Every penny I give to the government is by threat of force.

0% in a perfect word, but im a minarchist, so about 10% is right. I just dont want then to take my guns, thats the most important to me

Is that total, all in tax rate? Or are there other forms?
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. As far as my income tax, that is the total yes. We have a lot of tax deductibles as well like business expenses or giving to charity. There is however VAT taxes on goods, and cars and housing are expensive.

Back