What % of Sherdoggers think their fking comedians?

I can make intellectually challenged people laugh all fucking day.

Harvey was never accused of rape..."sexual harassment" was the accusation and sexual harassment is very vague. "Pulling it out" on somebody or flashing isn't rape

Read the Annabella Sciorra one. (Spoiler alert: Rape)

Also he used the word 'fucking' which seems to be a verb. As in "I hate when CombatScience walks in while I'm fucking his mom"

What he should have put is 'fucken'

TS - Obviously no one here knows what funny is because they would all be laughing at your thread title. I'm assuming you were trying to be funny be saying other people think they are funny while you created a hilarious thread title. Well played. You are the greatest comedian here. That is next level stuff.

Harvey was never accused of rape..."sexual harassment" was the accusation and sexual harassment is very vague. "Pulling it out" on somebody or flashing isn't rape
This is not true. He has been accused of rape by multiple women. He is absolutely an accused rapist. And I believe it.

if you aren't having fun here, why bother coming. id say 60% are comedians, the other 40% are the punchline.

I’ve done some open mike nights in the past, dated a semi famous comidian a long time ago. So yes I can Be funny when I want to be.

You however, are not, and should probubaly be put down for the benifit of society

I used to think I was funny on here. Until I realized I'm just a piece of shit.

I've notice that the vast majority of this message board likes to make jokes and seems to think their all comedians. What % of sherdoggers from your estimates think their comedians? I say about 90%
About tree-fiddy

Back