What % of mma fanbase actually buys the ppv's??

If I like 3-4 fights I pay. Usually happens a few times per year.

You're welcome, leeches. :)

I buy between 1-4 per year, usually.

Once or twice a year with some friends for the biggest card. (5-7 guy usually)
rest of the time, net or sports bar

Same here. There are enough free events to keep me happy. I don't have time to watch them all anyway. I read the recaps and results for some of them.

i have bt sport so i get them as part of my subscription .That being said the americans are getting fucked with.

Fs 1 ,ppv,fox,fightpass so many things needed just so u can watch the fights

I go out to watch the PPVs

Only split UFC 100 with friends

If I for some reason miss one I obtain it the next day

about 3/year. "streaming" leaves something to be desired. If it's an important fight to me, only a bigscreen TV will do (plus I'll DVR so I can rewatch)
Actually, I'd probably buy most of them but the wife gets miffed knowing she can watch in other ways

Perhaps we dont all need to see Conor's nipples in 1080p you fucken fanboy.

You followed me here from the other thread didn't you? You're like a glutton for punishment, how much do I need to clown you before you had enough?
No, I saw the title thread and knew it was you though so I came to see what nonsense you came up with this time, doesn't just have to be Conor, who wants to watch any fight in low quality definition instead of forking out a couple of $$ to watch it with high quality!

No, I saw the title thread and knew it was you though so I came to see what nonsense you came up with this time, doesn't just have to be Conor, who wants to watch any fight in low quality definition instead of forking out a couple of $$ to watch it with high quality!
Most of the forum it would appear.

And it's not a couple of bucks, it's $60 for a main event and mostly a bunch of fights no one gives a shit about.

If UFC events weren't so watered down and they offered a Pride-esque card once in a while I would have no problem paying for it, but it's a matter of principle mostly.

Most of the forum it would appear.

And it's not a couple of bucks, it's $60 for a main event and mostly a bunch of fights no one gives a shit about.

If UFC events weren't so watered down and they offered a Pride-esque card once in a while I would have no problem paying for it, but it's a matter of principle mostly.
So that's why you don't buy any PPVs, you're salty because Pride died?

3 buddies and I pay for about 10-15 per year typically. I personally hate streaming and watching them from a phone or pc. Rather watch it live on a 60 inch flat screen personnally

So that's why you don't buy any PPVs, you're salty because Pride died?
So you just joined yesterday with your brand new account, and the first thing you do is attempt trolling??

Ya bro, you got me, I'm super salty, I'm smashing my keyboard as I type this jhkljfg;lalhfjal;kjl;jf

Your logic is abysmal and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this TWICE in a thread. Lots of people don't have $60 to spare and they can still be MMA fans. Lots of people would never pay $60 for a single event on tv, whatever it is, because that's just too much money for one thing on tv. And some people still like MMA, still want to see the fight, but simply don't value the events enough to throw that kind of money in. You're talking as if you're so rich and detached from the rest of the planet that you can't grasp what money means to other people anymore. If that's the case, congratulations on getting rich when you're clearly so intelectually handicapped. You must be very lucky.

when they were only once every 2 months i bought them all,and i think they were like 40 back then. A friend and id split em. No problem.

Your logic is abysmal and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this TWICE in a thread. Lots of people don't have $60 to spare and they can still be MMA fans. Lots of people would never pay $60 for a single event on tv, whatever it is, because that's just too much money for one thing on tv. And some people still like MMA, still want to see the fight, but simply don't value the events enough to throw that kind of money in. You're talking as if you're so rich and detached from the rest of the planet that you can't grasp what money means to other people anymore. If that's the case, congratulations on getting rich when you're clearly so intelectually handicapped. You must be very lucky.
Chill, I'm not rich & will never claim to be, $60 is not bad for top level MMA that has no problems with quality of stream or watching on a small screen.

I buy them from time to time when I have people come over. Usually we all meet up at somebody's else, or go to the bar.

I buy every PPV and if the card is extremely entertaining I send Dana a check for a little extra as a locker room bonus.

I've been closely watching mma for about 4 years.

I've bought around 10 PPVS, but i don't think i bought a single one in the last 2 years.

Chill, I'm not rich & will never claim to be, $60 is not bad for top level MMA that has no problems with quality of stream or watching on a small screen.

Also, if you go out on a Saturday night, you will spend far more than $60.

Back