What numbers would Fedor vs Kimbo do?

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by JustOnce, Feb 22, 2016.

1. JustOnce

JustOnce Always learning

If Kimbo vs Dada, or perhaps it was Royce vs Ken, that brought those record numbers out of their previous show, could be so succesful in terms of getting viewers to watch their show,

how would Fedor vs Kimbo do regarding the number of viewers who would tune in?

2. fonzob1

fonzob1 Silver Belt

Huge numbers. Kimbo vs Fedor would be a monster draw.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  3. Drenalin

Drenalin Banned Banned

A shit ton... And just imagine all the butt hurt if Kimbo won. That would be a very sad day for MMA

Fedor wins by KO via hammer fist

4. BisexualMMA

BisexualMMA Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!

The Kimbo we saw the other day loses to the worst version of Fedor we've ever seen 1,000 times out of 1,000.

5. Drenalin

Drenalin Banned Banned

Lol yeah I didn't watch that spectacle. Trust me, I'm not betting on Kimbo... But never say never

6. MRDOG

MRDOG Brown Belt

About the same as any other Kimbo fight. Bellator needs to be very careful who they match Kimbo up with. Fedor would destroy him. A Kimbo vs Royce fight would do just as good or better.

If the guy that beat Kimbo in a street fight is still healthy and willing. I see that as his next fight. Sean Gannon 2-1 Pro and 4 ammy fights ( 3- 1 ) 1 fight in the UFC.

7. fonzob1

fonzob1 Silver Belt

Not anymore after that fight with Dada. Kimbo's time is limited. They need to squeeze what they can out of him, and he would be the perfect can to put up against Fedor right now.

Royce would be an awful match up. The weight difference is far too much and no one would sanction it.

8. Exemplar

Exemplar Fuligin Belt

Please let us not even conceive of this. Never...

9. manboy<3

manboy<3 don't card me bro

The great thing about Kimbo SLice is that his opponenet doesn't matter

It's like having a lion eat somebody on national TV the person he eats isn't gonna make a large difference to people watching...

fact of the matter is that Guys like Kimbo, Sapp and Akebono are the real drivers behind the public interest in MMA and they need to be given Credit for it.

Kimbo has gotten more people to watch MMA in North America than any other fighter (He was the main Attraction of Elite XC, Bellator and TUF)

so putting Fedor in there would not only do nothing to the raitings but would also destroy the biggest ratings star in North America

So it's a lose lose for everyone

10. Stan

Stan Black Belt

Fedor vs Rogers got 5.46 million rating I would expect close to those numbers for Fedor vs Kimbo

Andrey Kamensky likes this.
  11. RawHawg

RawHawg Black Belt

I would love to hear Fedor's honest opinion of Kimbo vs Dada, but I'm sure Fedor, as usual, would just smile, be polite, and give a politically correct answer.

12. fonzob1

fonzob1 Silver Belt

Let's face it. The number of opponents who won't expose Kimbo are wearing very thin. Even unproven guys in Bellator will probably embarass Kimbo at this point. Matching him up against Fedor would be worth the ratings bonanza.

Gyro likes this.
  13. MRDOG

MRDOG Brown Belt

His time is limited but can be stretched if his fights are picked carefully. Putting him up against Fedor isn't a good Idea. Fedor can put a serious beating on him and back he goes to boxing. Plus I don't think it garners more viewers than Kimbo vs Royce or other possible Kimbo matches.

Royce ... Rematch with Ken Shamrock .. a fight with the street fighter that beat him years back ( who has a pro MMA recored of 2-1 and fought for the UFC ) .... Fans would be interested in him vs Tank again. These are the type of fights they need to give to Kimbo if they want to keep the cash cow going for a little longer.

If they are going to feed him to anybody .. feed him to Tito instead of Fedor. I think this draws more than a match with Fedor and is less dangerous for Kimbo damage wise. At least Tito is gntd to stick with Bellator where as Fedor could jump ship to another promotion.

Royce would be a great match up. Some vintage style MMA. The weight difference is allot.Kimbo could probably come down a little and Royce up a little. They would find a way to get it sanctioned if they wanted to. This would be another ratings success for Bellator.

14. synyster

synyster Brown Belt

Funny thing is Kimbo technically has more MMA experience then jaideep.. But he is without a doubt worse then jaideep regardless.