Opinion What Newspapers do you Regularly Read? Subscribe to?

Yeah, Bezos is probably a legit psychopath. But he's good, I'll give him that. He was able to spin cheating on his wife and getting sold out by his mistress's brother to the National Enquirer as him being a victim of MBS and the Saudis hacking him because of Khashoggi. Great example of shifting the narrative.
Well he did have a great PR to do that. It yeah he is smart, but in a shady kinda way. Like Gates was in the 90s, just sailed up to 11

The Hill, Politico, The Economist, Slate, The Dispatch, National Review, Slow Boring

Others but I think those cover the majority of my reads.

I pay for the substacks and have been considering adding the economist but they give a lot of free content with podcasts and articles that it might not be worth it

My only issue with the Economist is that they’re slow to come out with new material and by the time you get the physical print the information you either already know or didn’t care to read about a week ago.

That being said I still maintain my subscription to them.

I also have my Eikon and Reuters pass through Thomson. Additionally I have my Bloomberg, Globe and Mail and National Post. Every other subscription is direct channels to inv. relations teams so I don’t need anything else.

My only issue with the Economist is that they’re slow to come out with new material and by the time you get the physical print the information you either already know or didn’t care to read about a week ago.

I also have my Eikon and Reuters pass through Thomson. Additionally I have my Bloomberg, Globe and Mail and National Post. Every other subscription is direct channels to inv. relations teams so I don’t need anything else.

Yea, I think they are lacking with that. They do provide a ton of free audio content. I like them for an outside perspective of the US.

Also
i don’t recall us chatting before but could you do me a favor and vote for a good WR poster @HockeyBjj in this poll. I would greatly appreciate it

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...e-war-room-bigwaverider-vs-hockeybjj.4182237/

I used to read The Economist regularly because I had a neighbor who gave me copies, but I haven't read it in quite some time other than the odd online link I find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back