Opinion What news source would you say is closest to the center?

Here's the thing

It depends on my Depends.
@Green
Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with ABC or BBC news. ABC is a little left, but a hell of a lot closer to the center than the far left CNN or MSNBC. Then there's FOX on the right. What source is in the middle in your opinion?

I like Bloomberg, Politico and the Economist a lot. Not sure they would all would be considered center but I think I get a lot of straight to the point news with them, especially the economist.

RT

save your bullshit narratives as MSM is also state sponsored media.

Reuters.

It's not gonna entertain you though.

Al Jazeera actually shits out something worth while seminoffen

I’d say abc

and I hope those saying huffpo are joking. The r easily the worst imo

The Hill's Rising with Krystal & Saagar

I like Bloomberg, Politico and the Economist a lot. Not sure they would all would be considered center but I think I get a lot of straight to the point news with them, especially the economist.
Lol at Bloomberg and politico. Far left, sjw BS

WSJ is a good one. I don't get to read a lot of their stuff however.

Edit- also the link is smart to distinguish regular news reports sections from the opinion sections as they can be very different.

Interesting fact: It's not even possible theoretically to present news in an unbiased way. The reason being, simply deciding what to report and what not to report involves bias. I know that every one knows this already, but it's something that is easy to forget.

Fox News. A Harvard study done awhile back which covered how the media covered Trump put Fox in the middle with almost 50/50 coverage. No other network came close.

Sky News in Australia is also pretty balanced.

I'm going to have to go with ABC or BBC news. ABC is a little left, but a hell of a lot closer to the center than the far left CNN or MSNBC. Then there's FOX on the right. What source is in the middle in your opinion?
Its absolutely precious that right wingers still think CNN and MSNBC are "left wing" or even more precious, "far left" LOL. Literally all those companies do is shill for multinational corporations and the interests of the center-right DNC.

Back