What new physical activity do you look forward to do after lockdown?

I was doing a lot of training before the lockdown and I felt like I was actually kind of getting to understand striking; so I’m really looking forward to to training that again. I love wrestling and bjj though and absolutely can’t wait to get back on the mats

Looking forward to getting back in the gym and the dojo. Although it will be almost like starting from scratch in BJJ.

Just getting back to training - but it is going to be awhile for that to happen (BJJ is such a close contact sport as are (to a lesser extent) stand up sports.

I guess just going for a nice run and not having to worry if I'm gonna catch the Cronizzle

anything sport related is boring honestly

hookers and cocaine is where its at

You body skills are like a car. You can drive a beaten up Yugo or tuned 1988 E30 M3 with Adidas pinstripes. Lifting is only half the body equation, ya need to apply that force and get traction.

Not quite new, i started just before the lockdown.

Scuba diving. I was hooked from the first dive, and i did another one before the vacation ended. It's unbelievable I can't wait to again.

I’m looking forward ....

You body skills are like a car. You can drive a beaten up Yugo or tuned 1988 E30 M3 with Adidas pinstripes. Lifting is only half the body equation, ya need to apply that force and get traction.

My body is like lada niva

It doesnt look pretty but always gets me where i want and is pretty much indestructible

Only two things you need.

Lifting is only boring if you make no gains, btw.

It may be boring to do but that 90 minutes five times a week can make your life infinitely better otherwise. Looking good is a big part of feeling good as they say.

Just moved to Denver so I've been biking almost daily. Really missing the gym though. Swimming is my favorite so I'm looking forward to that and just getting back to hitting the weights again.

Gym

I still workout at home but it doesn't feel the same.

I'm going to be really out of shape at work I should probably start using my treadmill

Back