What movie have you rewatched the most

J6YGR0U.jpg

I had this really weird period in the 7’th grade, for like 2 months straight would come home after school, smoke weed and then watch this movie. Everyday. Over and over and over.

lol that's funny as hell. I actually really liked this movie it was good. When I was in like 4th grade I watched The Mask every single day after school for like a month.

For me, it's Christmas Story. I've probably watched it at least 30- times and it never gets old. I rewatch it every Christmas.

Good scene

What about you

Although I love A CHRISTMAS STORY & like you, I watch it every year, it's not my favorite holiday film. That distinction goes to director Bob Clark's other seasonal classic, BLACK CHRISTMAS. Which, stands as one of my top five favorite horror films. So, every Christmas Eve at my place I have a double feature of both of Bob Clark's Christmas classics.

Although I love A CHRISTMAS STORY & like you, I watch it every year, it's not my favorite holiday film. That distinction goes to director Bob Clark's other seasonal classic, BLACK CHRISTMAS. Which, stands as one of my top five favorite horror films. So, every Christmas Eve at my place I have a double feature of both of Bob Clark's Christmas classics.
I enjoyed the 2006 one but never watched the original. I'll have to check it out!

This year, Infinity War. It's on netflix, and i've probably watched around 10 times. You can just leave it playing in the background while you take a nap.

There's literally far too many.

To name a few - Green Mile, Hostel, Hills Have Eyes, Phone Booth, Arachnophobia, Chopper, Happy Gilmore, Friday, Boyz n the Hood, Menace II Society, etc...

There are some movies where I am one and done like the Godfather Part I and II. It's not that I didn't enjoy them, it's just I have no interest in re-watching them.
I just watched arachnaphobia the other day. Love that movie.

Predator and the first Jurassic Park I know every single line of dialogue for.

This year, Infinity War. It's on netflix, and i've probably watched around 10 times. You can just leave it playing in the background while you take a nap.
Being a DC guy, I even agree with this statement

I have a younger person in the family, 10 years old, who likes scary, but not too scary movies. Can't handle The Ring which is pg-13 but is ok with and likes the movie Aliens. I don't want to give them bad dreams. 2006 Black Christmas is out of the question. Would the original be suitable in your opinion?

When i'd come home hungover in the 2000's id always watch lord of the rings and pass out. Probably that or all of Bruce Lee's movies as a kid,

I'm a grown ass man with a family and it's pathetic how much I've watched IW. One time I was watching it and my wife got home so I stopped it and pretended I was watching something else. The amount of shit she would have talked if she caught me watching it again was to much for me to deal with. Just talking about it right now I want to go home and watch it again.

The Warriors and JFK, must have watched each over 100 times

Schindler's List . I can't tell you how many times I have watched it, but its a lot!!!!!!!.

I have a younger person in the family, 10 years old, who likes scary, but not too scary movies. Can't handle The Ring which is pg-13 but is ok with and likes the movie Aliens. I don't want to give them bad dreams. 2006 Black Christmas is out of the question. Would the original be suitable in your opinion?

Oh, no. Definitely not. Although it's not as sexually overt as the remake it's far scarier than the remake. It would probably traumatize a sensitive 10-year-old.

When I was a kid, Bloodsport had to be near the top of the list. The perfect movie for old boys and young men.

1000w

When I was a kid:
large_wlHmBfL43UvVILBmBsYvtizmueM.jpg

As an adult:
hellraiser-poster.jpg

Or
event-horizon-588e168d78e1e.jpg

Or maybe
schindlers-list.jpg

Top five most watched for me, in no particular order:

The Big Lebowski
John Carpenter's The Thing