What Motivates Ronda Rousey?

TewPoint0

DHEA Abuser
@Brown
Reaction score
I was just considering how it must feel amazing to be a top male UFC fighter. You would be the ultimate alpha male in nearly every situation. Men would be jealous and women would be impressed.

For Ronda, I understand she can make money by winning...but is there anything else that she gets from it? I'm sure. But I'm wondering if women feel like "alphas" as well? Do they also crave being the toughest and most dangerous in the same way males do? And if so, why?

Your thoughts?

She was bullied in school

She has a huge chip on her shoulder

Probably also dat $$$$$

Maybe it's more about reaching goals and pushing one's self than establishing dominance over others?

Huh?

The same thing as any other famous athlete... Money, fame, recognition, pride, opportunity, etc.

I get the impression that every time she wins, she feels she is just a little bit closer to making up for not winning a gold medal.

Ronda is motivated by all the butthurt comments she recieves on sherdog forums after defending each title shot.

I was just considering how it must feel amazing to be a top male UFC fighter. You would be the ultimate alpha male in nearly every situation. Men would be jealous and women would be impressed.

For Ronda, I understand she can make money by winning...but is there anything else that she gets from it? I'm sure. But I'm wondering if women feel like "alphas" as well? Do they also crave being the toughest and most dangerous in the same way males do? And if so, why?

Your thoughts?

You're asking 2 separate questions. Yes, alpha females do exist. Ronda's most likely motivated by success.

Back