What MMA training DVD (Tape) do you recommend

Vigilante

White Belt
Reaction score
I am considering purchasing a MMA instructional training DVD, yet I am unsure which one to purchase. I am looking to learn about MMA training as possible including conditioning, strength training, standup, and ground fighting

I don't think tapes are the best things to buy b/c I find it's hard to learn from them. I just

feel like you can not be truly sure if you're doing techniques 100% right. Plus, you always

need those extra little tidbits when training, which I feel gets picked up on best while doing live

training. Just my thoughts...

Clearly live training is the best, but you can learn a great deal from tapes alone.... look at fighers like Evan Tanner or Rich Franklin, I belive they got into the fight game via learning techniques from tapes. Plus while the tapes is great introduction to MMA, maybe later i will actually join a fighting club for further instruction

I heard Mario Sperry's were great tapes, mainly because his instruction is phenomenal. I would check

those ones out. I also saw some Cesar Gracie's instruction jiu jitsu tapes. They weren't too bad.

I heard Mario Sperry's were great tapes, mainly because his instruction is phenomenal. I would check

those ones out. I also saw some Cesaro Gracie's instruction jiu jitsu tapes. They weren't too bad.

It's been. Said over and over that you can't go wrong with super Mario Sperry.

Gracie combatives is good for beginners, sperry is also good but not as organized as gracie's.

Back