What MMA-related shirt gets most comments?

"My girlfriend can't wrestle, but you should see her box."

/thread

lol, if I may say the pa fighter t-shirt gets alot of looks! ; )

I don't have any MMA brand name shirts. But I do have a "DBC" Detroit Bodybuilding Company shirt that on the back says in HUGE "MMA Fighter" I get a bunch of dumb questions. (its a sponsor shirt so I feel kinda obligated to wear it occasionally)

"do you know randy?"
"I'll be looking for you, in the UFC" I'm a 145lb's so no you wont
"why do you do that?"
"what do you think of " " <--- insert up coming UFC fight here
"how did you get into MMA"

A little OT but yesterday was the first day of school for the Fall semester and I noticed a lot more people wearing MMA-related shirts and even a couple of cars with Tapout logo stickers on their windshields. Anyone else notice things like that too?

^ lol, Tapout stickers- the official markings of a TUF noob.

-my comments on my PA Fighter tee are usually- "oh you like fighting?" (weird look), "oh thats your site?" (interested look), or "oh is that for the army?" (dumb look).

normally i only get odd looks when i go for runs in thai shorts... i dont even wear tapout stuff any more. once purebredusa gets their final baseball shirts in and I place my order, i'll have a few of those to play with

Tapout and full contact fighter...and 1 time i stoped by the grocery store with my warrior wear shorts on before training and some guy said if i was a pro fighter and i laughed.

Cro Cop shirts gets me a TON of attention. People trying to pronounce Cro Cop as one word, trying to figure out what the front says, etc.....

The hilarious thing is when i see somone in a Tapout shirt they are usually morbidly obese...its ironic

Yeah the Wand clothing get alot of attention. One time i was walking and some brazilian dude goes up to me and starts saying BTT is better than Chute Boxe. All i said was i like the shit design and Shogun Rua is the best. I like throwdown because its suble. When i wear my inspirit shirts people always ask me where i got it from. I got the Rampage jackson Extreme Couture with the wolves on the shirt he wore against chuck. one day at potbelly's i was getting lunch and random lady called me a dog fighter, inhumane jerk and Vick suppourter cuz i was wearing it. I was like WTF????

Hahah I was just about to buy that shirt the other day.

A little OT but yesterday was the first day of school for the Fall semester and I noticed a lot more people wearing MMA-related shirts and even a couple of cars with Tapout logo stickers on their windshields. Anyone else notice things like that too?

In LA Tapout car stickers are all over the place. Tapout has become like No Fear used to be. Every guy who thinks he is tough as nails buys the stuff.

In LA Tapout car stickers are all over the place. Tapout has become like No Fear used to be. Every guy who thinks he is tough as nails buys the stuff.

It's starting to happen here too. I saw a sea of them near the stadium at the 69 weigh ins, never seen so many Punishment, Tapout, Affliction, FCF, KTFO etc. stuff in my life. In fact if you added up all the times I EVER saw an MMA related shirt prior to that day it wouldn't even be a quarter of the merch on display that day.

But if Tapout does go the route of No Fear then hopefully they'll make a pinball game as well...though I haven't seen anything No Fear in years though. Except for their MMA gear, though I think it may be another company......

lol, if I may say the pa fighter t-shirt gets alot of looks! ; )

I bet you'd get more weird looks if you wore it out of PA or around people who don't know state initials. If I wore the same shirt around here people would think I beat my dad up....and really how can you beat up a corpse?

I've noticed that as well, it used to be I saw Affliction really at local rock clubs (such as the Engine Room) now a ton of people are wearing them and I'm also seeing alot more Tapout shirts......it's kinda funny because the people that wear them are the same people who wear Hollister, AE, A & F, and the like.

That shit is too expensive for me but I can't help but chukle.....esp. when it's the same people who would make cracks about the campus martial arts class and bashed the grappling club I tried to start up as "***goty". I'm here busting my ass both on the mat and in the office for a noble sport while you look like you just stepped of the set of 'High School Musical 6: We're 30'!

But whatever they can wear what they want and I won't dog them out....just wish they'd be a little bit more knowledgable is all.

People at my gym like a ChuteBoxe tshirt that I have, people outside my gym have no idea about ChuteBoxe so most non-mma people comment on another Affliction tshit that I also have

Again today I saw a guy with a PA99.TV sticker on his laptop....I died a little inside.

Back