What MMA-related shirt gets most comments?

People seem to get a kick out of my Alex Stiebling T-Shirt because of the neon green writing which really sticks out...

DeltaSigChi4 said:
On a sidenote: I don't support TapOut and would never purchase a single product from them being that they felt the need to take their classlessness to a new level by running the national print ad that depicted roaches taking advantage of a passed out female with empty alcohol bottles and ruffies being their apparent choice of rape tool. What do roaches or rape have to do with MMA is something that must be asked to the fine executives of TapOut.

E

Gross. Just lost my business. What's up with the guy who runs the company? I saw him on TV with his face camo'd up and wearing a camo boonie hat. I think it was an interview hyping the Liddell/Horn rematch. Looked like a WWE wannabe freak. That shit has no place in MMA - IMO.

I have a couple FcF and a submit and tapout and KTFO. FCF and Tapout probably get the most looks and questions. Submit just says submit so most ppl just are a little confused and the KTFO is the warrior one so ppl just think im wierd. I had some kid tell me when i wore my FCF shirt that "a bat would beat any motha fuckin black-belt karate pussy..." Havent worn the shirts since then due to his ignorance.

I wear my Tapout and Full Contact Fighter tees out in public all the time and nobodies ever commented about them to me. LOL- Maybe I just look too intimidating to come up and talk to.

I don't own any mma t-shirts but if I did I would get the Genki Sudo tattoo T-shirt or a KS t-shirt.

possenti said:
Gross. Just lost my business. What's up with the guy who runs the company? I saw him on TV with his face camo'd up and wearing a camo boonie hat. I think it was an interview hyping the Liddell/Horn rematch. Looked like a WWE wannabe freak. That shit has no place in MMA - IMO.

I also dont like Tapout's image, with a bunch of herbs with camo paint and dorks with afro wigs and star glasses. Thats why I dont have any of thier products. I will admit that they have been around for a while now and that their logo is clever and cool looking, but thier image as a company altogether is kinda stupid. IMO.

ace98 said:
I wear my Tapout and Full Contact Fighter tees out in public all the time and nobodies ever commented about them to me. LOL- Maybe I just look too intimidating to come up and talk to.

I love FCF, and have two shirts and a hoodie from them. At first, people used to ask me, "so, are you a full contact fighter?" To which, I often shrugged and replied simply, "yes." They seemed to drop the issue then and there, which is funny considering that I am neither large nor intimidating. Funny, though...

If anything, I wear a lot of fight clothing; I've just about phased out my entire wardrobe with them, if only because it's become so acceptable here in Hawaii.

I think by far though, my favorite stuff comes from Inspirit. The only thing is that no one seems to recognize it for what it is. Often, when wearing an Inspirit Shooto shirt that says "PROFESSIONAL SHOOTO" on the front, they ask me if I'm a gun enthusiast. :eek:

I get alot of comments on 2 shirts:
-My Ringside Muay Thai shirt gets me alot of questions about MT e.g. do i do MT, where do i train, how long have i been training. Which is good cause i always try to convince people to stop by our gym.
-I have the Fokai shirt with Yamato Damashii in kanji on the front. I have had several japanese students at the local universty ask me about that.

I have the KTFO one with my sig on it... don't get asked any questions really

I wear mostly solid colors from Old Navy. Nobody ever notices them, which is fine with me. :)

i have a FCF camo shirt that i like to wear every once in a while when i run out of clean normal shirts to work out in. i get all sorts of funny looks because i'm so small.

i also wear our club's shirt all the time, and the logo on the back says "kick em till they cry". i get all sorts of weird looks for that one too.

Wand always bring attantion!!!

Yes my Wand shirts bring attention. People love the designs and some people who know that its MMA related usually just make conversation about it. Nothing negative or no stupid questions. Noone really comments on my Sprawl, No Gi, and Sinister shirts except for The Anderson Silva version with the Bumblebees on it. Chicks at work or in stores that I walk into think it looks really cool and some of the guys just ask me about Muay Thai and where I train.

I also wear some Throwdown shirts which don't really scream UFC. I have one that says BJJ, Vale Tudo, and Muay Thai so people just assume I'm into Martial Arts. I don't wear my FCF shirt in public because its kinda going overboard.

I have a Fairtex T-shirt and I plan on buying some Purebred stuff. I don't like T-shirts that are obviously MMA related. I like the low key shirts

MMA is really prevalent in Hawaii. It's a regular thing for it to be featured on the local news. For some of the reasons stated above, I don't own any Tapout shirts (love training in their shorts, though) or any shirts that scream, "I fight!!!" I do get asked if I train when I wear my Fokai shirts. It usually sparks conversation as to where I train and under what disciplines...

Hooray for 2005!

I have an old Team Quest shirt that I work out in that have garnered a few questions.

Erik Paulson questioned me about my yamato damashii shirt after a seminar, but thats about it as far as anything. Nobody in darwin knows jack about MMA.... my physio picked up on my 'The Natural' shirt though, but he is into UFC lol

~Foz

Yes my Wand shirts bring attention. People love the designs and some people who know that its MMA related usually just make conversation about it. Nothing negative or no stupid questions. Noone really comments on my Sprawl, No Gi, and Sinister shirts except for The Anderson Silva version with the Bumblebees on it. Chicks at work or in stores that I walk into think it looks really cool and some of the guys just ask me about Muay Thai and where I train.

I also wear some Throwdown shirts which don't really scream UFC. I have one that says BJJ, Vale Tudo, and Muay Thai so people just assume I'm into Martial Arts. I don't wear my FCF shirt in public because its kinda going overboard.

Yeah the Wand clothing get alot of attention. One time i was walking and some brazilian dude goes up to me and starts saying BTT is better than Chute Boxe. All i said was i like the shit design and Shogun Rua is the best. I like throwdown because its suble. When i wear my inspirit shirts people always ask me where i got it from. I got the Rampage jackson Extreme Couture with the wolves on the shirt he wore against chuck. one day at potbelly's i was getting lunch and random lady called me a dog fighter, inhumane jerk and Vick suppourter cuz i was wearing it. I was like WTF????

Back