What mma moments made you happiest?

Mine was when Shogun ko'd Machida to finally be officially the champ of the world.

Also when Cain beat Lesnar bringing balance back to the force showing that technique was still relevant.

I don't appreciate your similar name, or that you like DBZ like I also do. Are you going to try and kill me and assume my identity?

Gonzaga kicking off Crow Cup's head.
Aldo blasting Faber's leg.
Hendo obliterating Bisping.
Cain demolishing Lesnar.
Weidman KO'ing the Anderson.
Bones shutting up DC.

Some good ones in here!

A recent one for me was Bendo moving up to WW after being jobbed against Cerrone to fight a huge guy in Brandon Thatch, putting on his most exciting performance in ages and finishing with a sweet sub. Great stuff.

The Maynard/Edgar trilogy and its conclusion also made me happy, Frankie decisively beating Maynard in their third encounter after taking yet another first round flogging was inspirational and the perfect follow up to their second fight at 125.

Ronda face planting Bethe. If anyone had it coming it was her.

Thiago%2BAlves%2BStuns%2BJordan%2BMein%2BBy%2BBody%2BKick%2BUFC%2B183.gif

Anthony%2BJohnson%2BKnocks%2BDown%2BAlexander%2BGustafsson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

tumblr_npkbooKvRX1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Robbie-Lawler-reacts-to-his-victory-over-Johny-Hendricks.jpg

Last edited:
Edgar's come from behind wins
Sakuraba's dismantling of Royce
Wanderlei turning Rampage to absolute stone

I've only been watching MMA for about 4 years, so...

I'd have to say Cro Cop getting his revenge on Gonzaga.

Mir > Nog x 2
Machida > Rashad
Mir > Lesnar 1
Scott Smith's Sell/Le/Radach comebacks
Saku/Galesic
lots more

- Hendricks finally winning the belt after getting royally screwed over multiple times.
- Pettis submitting Bendo.
- TJ Grant knocking out Maynard and validating himself as a legit contender.

Hansen beating Aoki. Shogun knocking out Machida. The Hunt/Bigfoot fight as a whole... by the fourth round I was just laughing with giddiness.

This is cheapshot is the moment that got me watching MMA seriously.

I usually enjoy the antics in MMA more than the fights

Here are mine:

The Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier Saga ("Pussy, assault during staredown)
"The Scrapettes vs the Chumpettes"
Randa Markos vs Carla Esparza
Ronda Rousey's rivalry with Meisha Tate and Bryan Carraway
Colton "This is easy, cheap shotting opponents" Smith
Brock Lesnar "Drinking Coors Light, because Bud don't pay me nothing"
Julian "Let Me Bang Bro" Lane
Dana White on Cyborg "She looks like Wanderlei Silva in a dress and high heels"
The fall of the four "Horsewomen"

One of the latest was definitely Arlovski smashing Browne.

One of the latest was definitely Arlovski smashing Browne.

Forgot to add this one, plus their conversation after the fight with Browne telling Arlovski "Don't ever fucking say you're sorry."

In recent memory?

Lawler, Werdum and Joanna Jedrzejczyk winning UFC gold.
When I heard that Fedor officially decided to return

Can't recall the others right now.

Machida vs Shogun was a good one TS.

There are quite a few moments where I felt like this. Ill share the most recent ones. The first being Cro Cop finishing Gonzaga. It felt like a thousand years of darkness being cleansed. The first fight was brutal and honestly the biggest upset of all time IMO really because no other fight saddened me as much. I thought Mirko was in trouble the first few rounds because he never had much offence but the last flurry made me go crazy with happiness.

The next would be Lawler v hendricks 2. I wasnt a hendricks fan and who doesnt like Lawler so I really wanted him to win. The fact the johnny used the tactic known as LnP really had me bitter at the end because I thought Johnny won the fight again. Until i heard robbies name and went crazy. The judges did something out of the ordinary and actually didnt credit the LnP i was really surprised and happy.

Dillashaw dominating Barao as one of the biggest underdogs ever.
Werdum dominating Travis Browne striking.
Entire McGregor vs Mendes card.

Back