What MMA fighters have you had twitter arguments/interactions with?

I once got one of those heart things from cyborg when I commented something nice on one of her YouTube videos. It made me feel good until I noticed she did the same thing for everyone else too

I once got one of those heart things from cyborg when I commented something nice on one of her YouTube videos. It made me feel good until I noticed she did the same thing for everyone else too

She sounds like the Wadtucket of YouTube.

This was me and Jon Jones last night, yeah he'd kick my ass but if he did kick my ass, I'd hopefully get that turnt into a no contest. I forgot I'd even tweeted Jones until I woke up this morning to a bunch of guys with 15 followers going in at me. Decent twitter reply in my eyes.
From memory I think I'm also one of the few people who Nick Diaz has replied to on twitter aswell from a few years back with us both disagreeing about who won the Anderson fight.
Anyone else got any decent fighter replies or funny interactions? Maybe even some decent stories behind fighters blocking you?

A quick search tells me you created this thread.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cody-kinda-looks-like-a-different-person-without-beard.3976277/
So the answer to your question is no.
Quick look, 2 posts ago you mocked Rampage's weight gain.
Now that's not very respectful is it Beastman?

Personal Foul <Deported1>Illegal creepy display of a cunt on a family friendly website such as Sherdog.
giphy.gif

TS is clearly using this thread to show off what a giant hairy cunt looks like.
TS will be required drink 5 gallons of apple cider vinegar per day for 1 month in order to simulate the effects of a human douche
-automatic 3 month suspension of his man card will be assessed

Personal Foul <Deported1>Illegal creepy display of a cunt on a family friendly website such as Sherdog.
giphy.gif

TS is clearly using this thread to show off what a giant hairy cunt looks like.
TS will be required drink 5 gallons of apple cider vinegar per day for 1 month in order to simulate the effects of a human douche
-automatic 3 month suspension of his man card will be assessed

Reading this post gave me epilepsy. Learn to lay out your posts man.

I send a photo of my cat to Dana White, never got any response, what a douche...

I have only had a Twitter argument with Rachael Ostovich after she lost to Paige VanZant but she blocked me hahaha. :D And only because I wrote that she knows nothing about stand-up and holding guard. :D I rarely use Twitter though but back then it was fun.

Back