What MMA fighter do you think could become a movie star?

Don Frye should be involved in every movie made, even if it's just minor consultant type stuff.

Jon Jones and he wouldn't be limited to nonspeaking henchman roles like Ronda Rousey. He'd do action and romantic comedies with nude scenes with the hottest B actresses.

Sage would be perfect for those Disney kids shows, not explaining how I know this but hed fit right in.

On a serious note I think Dana would be fantastic since acting is essentially a polite way of saying lying.

Gina is not a good actor, though she can play certain roles convincingly. You'll notice all of her characters have as little speaking time as possible and are there to just look cool.

Sage would be perfect for those Disney kids shows, not explaining how I know this but hed fit right in.

On a serious note I think Dana would be fantastic since acting is essentially a polite way of saying lying.

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

Cheik Kongo if they remake Amistad & Blood Diamond...
But more seriously I could imagine Donald Cerrone be ok as a billionaire Bond Villain, or Babalu as a Cartel henchman.

As for the Refs: Big John as retired cop turned private eye, Herb Dean as stereothypical Rasta guy, and that guy Beltran in Game of Thrones or Vikings.

Bas Rutten
Kyle Maynard
Joe Son
Lee Murray
War Machine
Edit Labelle
Renato Laranja

The guys that seem to have legit, outgoing personalities would at least make good parts to an ensemble cast. If Bisping, Conor, and Cowboy can figure out how to just be themselves on-screen, I think they could easily make it being mid-level talent in a cast a la the Fast and Furious franchise.

Bisping was ok in that Beatdown movie, probably helped that the lead guy was awful.

Don Frye has got it in the bag.

Been there done it.

He's some boy.

Randy has been really mediocre to terrible in most things, but I seem to remember him being surprisingly good in The Unit.

Back