What makes you FRUUUUUSTRATEEDD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nGuHw_FFFFFUUUUUUUUU-s580x439-25164-580.png

lol.. so fucking annoying. I thought that shit only happened to me.

nope... that's why i gave up on saying "just a little..." or " go easy on..." Ordering it on the side is the only way to go.

What really boggles my mind are the ones that turn on their turn signal while turning.

I do that... Got an inner blinker out (changed it 3 times, just bad wiring in a Buick) , the main ones work in front and back, I just don't feel like leaving it on and getting pulled for it.

Hope this one hasn't been done, as it seems to be a pretty common frustration....

x6fods.jpg

It is such a pet peeve of mine that I have yelled at people when I catch them in the act to put their fucking shopping cart away. I mean this shit only happens in the USA. Lazy mofos.

um, actually, i see this in Canada too, aloooot, and you are just as lazy for not getting out of your car and moving that horrible cart so you can park there

nGuHw_FFFFFUUUUUUUUU-s580x439-25164-580.png

nope... that's why i gave up on saying "just a little..." or " go easy on..." Ordering it on the side is the only way to go.

Lol at your sig. Only on Sherdog would someone think posting on a subforum makes you less of a man. Fucking tool.

um, actually, i see this in Canada too, aloooot, and you are just as lazy for not getting out of your car and moving that horrible cart so you can park there

No offense, but thats a load of bullshit. Thats like seeing litter on the ground, and telling somebody walking by that they are just as lazy for not picking it up and putting it in a trashcan as the person who dropped it. Yes he could get out of the car and move it, but the cart shouldn't even be there in the first place. Yes it's a pet peeve of mine too.

No offense, but thats a load of bullshit. Thats like seeing litter on the ground, and telling somebody walking by that they are just as lazy for not picking it up and putting it in a trashcan as the person who dropped it. Yes he could get out of the car and move it, but the cart shouldn't even be there in the first place. Yes it's a pet peeve of mine too.

no bs dude, it makes you just as lazy but far less ignorant than the jerk who left it there

but what if someone jacks your ride while your moving that horrible cart?

This is flat out one of the best threads in internet history. Great work guys!

Did not expect to go through the whole thread in one day.

Things went better than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back