What makes you cough more: vape pens or weed?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What makes you cough more: vape pens or weed?

I don't know why but vape pens make me cough much more.

I don't know why but vape pens make me cough much more.
Vape cartridges contain artificially-flavored THC distillate, which is made from extremely low grade and/or old material. Floor sweepings even. So it should come as no surprise that vape cartridges can be harsh on the throat/lungs. They are the lowest grade of smokable, dirt cheap to produce.

You are much better off rolling a joint of some high-grade flowers. Or if you can afford it, get some live resin and a dab rig. Vapes are mainly for soccer moms and highschool kids. If you must smoke a vape, you should look for cartridges that use cannabis-native terpenes instead of artificial "naturally extracted" flavors.

Source: I own a weed farm.

Last edited:
For some reason I can vape just fine all day for three days. After that I'll develop the worst cough imaginable. Have to take a couple days off. Stuff must stick inside like Evander Hoyfield's nut.

For some reason I can vape just fine all day for three days. After that I'll develop the worst cough imaginable. Have to take a couple days off. Stuff must stick inside like Evander Hoyfield's nut.
I just explained the reason.

They all make me cough bad but joints are the worst. The first time I had a joint I couldn't even get high because every little hit made me cough so bad. Vape was better but I started coughing after awhile of smoking it. Got high as fuck though at least.

I have a mighty vaporizer and it makes me cough a fair bit.

Nice to know I am no longer putting a load of tar into my lungs whenever I get high though.

weed of course, i don't vape because i'm not a douchebag

Vape cartridges contain artificially-flavored THC distillate, which is made from extremely low grade and/or old material. Floor sweepings even. So it should come as no surprise that vape cartridges can be harsh on the throat/lungs. They are the lowest grade of smokable, dirt cheap to produce.

You are much better off rolling a joint of some high-grade flowers. Or if you can afford it, get some live resin and a dab rig. Vapes are mainly for soccer moms and highschool kids. If you must smoke a vape, you should look for cartridges that use cannabis-native terpenes instead of artificial "naturally extracted" flavors.

At first, I was against this post, but then you saved it by explaining top shelf live resins, and terps.

Use a real vape that vapes real weed.

I think I liked smokers before weed became the in thing and we started making fun of let alone caring how someone else uses it.

This. The farm I worked at, we did not even bother with that shit. We simply made high grade, clean oil from our premium bud runs. Shit wasn't that amber colored shit, it was brownish black. One hit and your ass is gone. That oil juice shit is not even worth buying. But floor sweepings? No. The weed gets tested by labs if sold legally.

I cant even smoke out of a pipe or bong anymore. My Pax has ruined that for me.

Shit wasn't that amber colored shit, it was brownish black.
Reminds me of high school. My friends dad grew & during harvest they used to scrape the scissors clean with a razor blade. That was legit one hitter quitter shit.

Reminds me of high school. My friends dad grew & during harvest they used to scrape the scissors clean with a razor blade. That was legit one hitter quitter shit.

I'm talking about the oil made with your oil making set up via extraction. What you're talking about is what we called finger hash. When you work with the plants a lot, trimming or what have you, your fingers get resin and trichomes on them to the point where it eventually becomes black. As gross as it sounds, that shit would bomb your dick off after a hit or two. I remember working with plants of OG Kush, Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies and Kosher Kush. That finger hash was better than weed from any of the top farms in WA I tried.

I go through the stores now, and I can see all the biggest farms, and what they did to make their weed sub optimal either in growing, cutting the plant down, curing or trimming and bucking.

This shit with weed these days is really like the Twilight Zone for me. Here I am 35 years later and grandmothers are using weed, WTF, they looked at us as kids as total degenerate drug addicts, (and we were) and now it’s becoming all fashionable and shit..

Back in the day $20..1/2OZ of gold shit, Thai Stick, Panama Red. Then the Hash...Blonde, and the occasional Black Opiated..Joints for a dollar at school, seeds popping, Hotel California, the best album to clean with...Cheech and Chong, sister Mary elephant, Those were the days..

Back