What makes Woodley´s 7 win streak even more amazing is that they all were southpaws.

Nobody looks good winning against WB or Maia. Only Colby made a win against Maia fun. Usman vs Maia and Wb vs till were both boring af too. But nobody whines about those fights.

I recommend to you:
Wonderboy vs Matt Brown
Maia vs Marquardt
Maia vs other fighters who actually fought him (not Silva)

2v807b9.jpg

7.gif

81915_Sequence_01_8.gif

Southpaw WW Conor stiffens him.

It’s still more challenging for an orthodox fighter to face a southpaw lol the whole point went right over your head

If everyone cuts weight to get an advantage then no one gets an advantage from cutting weight. Similarly if everyone trains in Southpaw to get an advantage against Orthodox then I am quite certain most top Orthodox fighters have already familiar with fighting Southpaws.

Either way the Orthodox vs Southpaw means you are discouraged to go for jabs and to go swinging with your strong hand, and I am sure that suits Woodley a lot since he's the man with the killer right hand.

How about "What makes Woodley's 4 last fights less amazing is that they all were one dimensional fighters"
GSP is the fighter who made a career out of beating one dimensional fighters and LWs

Woodley has a much better resume.

If everyone cuts weight to get an advantage then no one gets an advantage from cutting weight. Similarly if everyone trains in Southpaw to get an advantage against Orthodox then I am quite certain most top Orthodox fighters have already familiar with fighting Southpaws.

Either way the Orthodox vs Southpaw means you are discouraged to go for jabs and to go swinging with your strong hand, and I am sure that suits Woodley a lot since he's the man with the killer right hand.
Yea that actually makes a lot of sense Woodley style is kinda built to fight southpaws BUT that didn’t mean OP was incorrect either I am the number 1 Tyron Woodley defender right now because I always been a fan and he’s finally gettin some credit lmao good point

orthodox vs southpaw means their stances mirror each other. It's just a matter of being used to it, nothing more. Southpaws generally are more rare which means experience wise they hold a slight advantage over most orthodox fighters just because most of them haven't fought as many southpaws but Tyron has fought 7 in a row which completely contradicts your point.

He was talking about this, all his upcoming opponents in the division are southpaws also

Feel like Wonderboy is more of an orthodox guy who switches

orthodox vs southpaw means their stances mirror each other. It's just a matter of being used to it, nothing more. Southpaws generally are more rare which means experience wise they hold a slight advantage over most orthodox fighters just because most of them haven't fought as many southpaws but Tyron has fought 7 in a row which completely contradicts your point.
Finally someone who actually knows what they are talking about. Thank you

Also, as someone else mentioned it's also interesting how many one dimensional fighters Woodley has fought too

As for Woodley fans now trying to say, "bu bu it's hard to beat Maia and look good"

Marquardt knocked Maia TFO.

Jake Shields OUT GRAPPLED Maia and decisively beat Maia at his own game in an exciting fight

Colby also had a very exciting win over Maia.

Also to the same Woodley fans going on about Woodley's controversial decision over Wonderboy, Matt Brown beat Wonderboy FAR FAR MORE dominantly then Woodley did while being very exciting.

Back