What makes Garbrandt So dislikeable?

Can I say that all the "manlet" talk absolutely screams insecurity? Or am I playing with fire?

:>
i wanted to like these posters comments, until i read the word manlet.... smh... apparently sherdog thinks it makes them look cool when they type that shit

This. MMA fans get their panties in such a bunch when fighters have a strong personality. They are FIGHTERS for fucks sake.

As a true Sherbro would say:

An alpha sport full of beta followers and fans. How ironic.

i wanted to like these posters comments, until i read the word manlet.... smh... apparently sherdog thinks it makes them look cool when they type that shit

The correlation between people on the internet and their issues with length is fascinating.

Length is the new abs.

Because McGregor was the first fighter who ever picked themselves by 1st round KO? C'mon man.

ZZ6OZYq.jpg

His fights have all been good so I like him. I don't really know anything about him outside of the cage other than his calling out of Cruz. Did I miss some news? Is he some kind of asshole or something?

Reminds me of someone?
I just can't put my finger on who...

i actually like garbrandt for the simple fact that he's gonna hopefully become a legit threat to cruz and make an exciting fight.

i think its funny how wrapped up in all these fighters personalities and fashion choices sherdoggers are.

the world is full of different people.

yeehaw

i think the only fighters over the years that I've really disliked had more to do with sportsmanship(ronda) and a flip flop favorite to no longer a fan(jones) cheating and being completely full of shit.

but neck tattoos on an angry fighter who makes his way in life punching people in the face as much as he can.... who cares.

Many people don't like him because he actually did something and stood up to their boy Connie the bullys shit talking

I don't really care about him

I tend to look at him and think he's a tryhard douche because of all the tattoos, but I think that about a lot of UFC fighters

For everyone saying he has shitty tattoos, I don't necessarily disagree, but what would you guys consider dope/desirable(for you miserable old fucks) tattoos?

Can I say that all the "manlet" talk absolutely screams insecurity? Or am I playing with fire?

Manlet detected

Kidding. But yes the people who constantly spout manlet are hilariously insecure about the fact that those "manlets" would beat them into a living death.

You're 100% right. A big part of it is that SD is filled with insecure internet tough guys. They also say it because they have been allowed to, and are followers. The mods have allowed this level of fighter bashing to exist, so they are going keep on using it.

Back