What makes Garbrandt So dislikeable?

I think it's the way he tries to steal McGregors schtick, why would you want to be a better McGregor? Just be yourself.

i think people dont like him bc he kind of comes off like an aggressive idiot - also people dont think his style would do well against dom cruz - but hes an exciting fighter and is confident, nothing wrong w that

He is fighter and trying to promote himself the best way he can. I dont like all the stupid Tats. Especially the neck one but thats his style. It seems to be workng so far. But he is young and green and like Mcgregor did has got an ass kicking comin.

Horrible taste in tatoos, isnt even ranked and he is trying hard to get a fight with Cruz already, or at least wasnt before the Almeida fight.

Reading the reasons some of you guys have for disliking him makes me wonder how the fuck you got into MMA or fighting in the first place.
LOL...Dude, that is EXactly what I was wondering...
That dude is a bad ass and may have a hell of a future in MMA.

A manlet from team alpha male who calls out Dom like a bum after beating a chinny Brazilian with a padded record for the ages who's bandwagon everyone left the split second he hit the canvas.

I did pick him against Almeida and I like his fights, so I can't hate on the guy too much. Would definitely prefer for him to not talk.

I used to not like him b/c of the hipster haircut, the neck tattoos, the fact that he's a small dude but tries to act tough. But the more I hear from him the more I actually tend to like him. He seems like a cool dude actually.

I used to not like him b/c of the hipster haircut, the neck tattoos, the fact that he's a small dude but tries to act tough. But the more I hear from him the more I actually tend to like him. He seems like a cool dude actually.

You'd think a professional cage fighter should be considered tough no matter the size.

Personally, I don't like the way he tries to be like Mcgregor So bad. Picking first round KO's and literally saying "I Will be a better Mcgregor" but that's just my opinion.

Why do you find him dislikeable? (Or not)
seems ok.

He seems like a decent enough dude, do people really hate him that much?

people don't like him because he acts like a tough guy

same reason people love Nick Diaz

in reality its probably the same reason people dislike Caraway

they're jelly of who they bang

Neck tat. Tries to hard to act tough. Annoying. So mostly jealousy.

Looks like white trash
Seems angry at the whole world

Give him long hair and flannel, he'd be at home in a 90s grunge rock video.

You'd think a professional cage fighter should be considered tough no matter the size.

Yes, I know he is tough. I just don't like the puffing of the chest and the fact that guys have to ACT tough. Fedor was tough as hell, he didn't go around telling everyone how tough he is/was.

Just seems like an angry child. I'm sure he's ok but i'm not a fan of him as a person

Reading the reasons some of you guys have for disliking him makes me wonder how the fuck you got into MMA or fighting in the first place.
This. MMA fans get their panties in such a bunch when fighters have a strong personality. They are FIGHTERS for fucks sake.

Back