What makes Dominick Cruz’s style so effective?

you shouldve seen how effective it was in his last fight

iur

iu

iu
If u look at the score cards, Cruz could actually won

If u look at the score cards, Cruz could actually won
score cards have been way off and terrible alot of times in mma. Here is another example of it.

Cruz fans want to pretend this isnt a common occurrence in the sport though

Can you imagine being a "man" and losing to a "spastic girl" in an MMA fight? Must be pretty immasculating.

It’s 2018 for fuck sake. It’s a well trained, talented spastic girl. I’m sure it’s news to you that they can vote now too.

He explained it on Joe Rogan's Podcast - he wanted a style where he was attacking and defending at the same time

I didn't see it mentioned, but along with his footwork which some criticize but is clearly effective,

Cruz has EXCELLENT TAKEDOWNS, I think he uses them superbly and not just at the end of rounds.... I think his takedowns are really what seperated him from Faber in their close matches.

He whips his head all over the god damn place and cruises around like that turd from Lord of the rings

How the hell you sposed to wack that

...for the same reason that white men cant dance

I had a theory/joke from back in the day. It's not that white men can't dance. You have plenty that do. It's just that the majority of white guys with high levels of coordination and rhythm use it for shit like juggling, extreme sports, and shit like that. That's my half-assed theory from back when the X Games first came on the scene about twenty-three years ago.

Last edited:
Isn't it because of the randomness of his movements. He is so unlike anyone and mixes it up so much that no one can guess what he will do (besides cody). So mysterious...

Cruz' Chaos Footwork™. He should put out a DVD.

He pitter patters you and evades all fight. He doesnt really fight you exactly. Make a smaller cage for smaller fighters and his boring fights wont happen.

This, he also said every over martial art he studied involved attacking and defending in straight lines from your stance, so he mixes up angles when moving in.

Back