What language is MgGregor speaking here

I love how Conor constantly accuses his opponents of speaking the language of their "oppressor"; while he himself speaks English. Does Conor even speak Irish/Gaelic?
He does it to trigger his opponents and folks like you. It works, you took the bait.

He's speaking the native tongue of the Irish gypsy, they have 18 different words for stealing.

He does it to trigger his opponents and folks like you. It works, you took the bait.

I’m not “triggered”, dweeb. I understand Millennial turds like you are irony-impaired, so I won’t bother explaining how a Brazilian-born, native Portuguese speaking person who uses English in America isn’t speaking the language of the “oppressor”, but an Irish man speaking English is.

By the way, does Conor speak Irish/Gaelic?

Cocainish

Dumbfuckish

Cringeworthish

Manletish

You name it.

I have no problem understanding him

Jesus. I never saw this presser. Conor brought up the name of the kids children. RDA would have punished Conor.

OMG, sweet memories! Conor wasn't insane, he was a real boss. This video is true nostalgia. Just look how RDA react to Conor, he can't find a word to answer. Wow, it's like Conor from different life.

thats the language of the cocaina tribe.

OMG, sweet memories! Conor wasn't insane, he was a real boss. This video is true nostalgia. Just look how RDA react to Conor, he can't find a word to answer. Wow, it's like Conor from different life.

You:

GaseousDaringIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

Sounds like a lion getting choked by a gazelle

The language of 7 figures. Other fighters might learn it one day.

Not sure if trolling, deaf or malfunctioning brain processing.

I hope you guys know that he changes his cadence when he speaks to American public or interviews. He doesn't speak in the same way when he talks to his family or friends.

Back