What land animal is the ultimate hunter?

Your average house cat is also an insanely skilled hunter. My own late cat, used to hunt bats, birds, mice. The way she killed bats was awesome. She'd wait for the bats to fly out when they were going to hunt, and then leap up and catch them.
Yup, house cats are the culprits to many many animals going extinct in the past 75 years because they kill everything in the areas we take them too. Australia has declared war on feral cats and apparently loses 80 million indigenous animals a day to them. A tiger is like the most badass soldier in the military, house cats are like Hitler or Pol Pot.

volume and the ability to reason.

how do you think?

By being the apex predator.

Not sure what you mean by volume, the reason there are so many people is because humans are the best predators and survivors in the animal kingdom.

+1 for House cats. Incredibly talented hunters

There's a video on Netflix called The Lion In Your Livingroom

It's worth watching

By being the apex predator.

Not sure what you mean by volume, the reason there are so many people is because humans are the best predators and survivors in the animal kingdom.

the amount of humans in play doing the same thing.

volume and the ability to reason.

how do you think?

Ok well wolves are on the list and they hunt in packs

And why would the ability to reason disqualify humans as hunters?

My old zoology professor told us he would purposefully drive in to them on the backroads of the country because they are so damaging to the ecosystem.

Australia has a history of introducing damaging, feral creatures to deal with the previously introduced damaging, feral creatures. It's a tradition. :D

Scorpipede is getting destroyed itt

I specifically wrote animals in the thread title to avoid smart asses mentioning humans : / looks like it didn't sink in.

what are you on about fella?

You listed ability to reason as why humans were able to get to the top of the food chain, as if ability to reason has nothing to do with hunting

You listed ability to reason as why humans were able to get to the top of the food chain, as if ability to reason has nothing to do with hunting

no I didn't. You added that for some reason. go eat something.

main-qimg-c14e24f1ee8d11015dc9b134847f19d7-c

Back