What kind of wine doth thou drink Sherbros?

Yeehaw. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Jackie Blue

NY%20Army%20Mess%20wine%20bottle_0.jpg

If by "drink" you mean "pour into shrimp scampi," then Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay.

Can’t believe no one has mentioned yet

https%3A%2F%2Fdzz3ptnemicw.cloudfront.net%2Fbottle_labels%2Flabels%2F1663401%2Foriginal.jpeg%3F1377860662

My whole life I couldn’t tolerate the taste of any wine. It all tasted like straight vinegar to me. Finally in 2015 I was able to slightly tolerate some red wines.

A week ago I had a few glasses of blueberry wine, and it may have been the best wine I've ever tasted.

th

All of it. If it’s wet, I’ll drink it. Like all wine

Really sweet wine i like the least

I didn't know men drank wine.

But it is 2019 after all.
Oh please every manly man indulges in Dionysis' cum!
19648155-boy-wine-COMMENT-xlarge.jpg

Retro96to05_2_111516_WEB.jpg

Seriously though, you all should check out Sterling Vineyards from Napa (Calistoga).

Good price, good reds, and some of the finest whites I've personally had.

Also they are the only vineyard in Napa with a sky tram to take you from the parking lot up the hill to the winery and do a free tour that'll net you five or six free glasses, though I haven't been in a few years and this may have changed.

If you want good value wines, you should try Cab or Meritage from Kirkland (the costco's house brand) I usually recommend this online because sometimes wine availability varies so your favourite obscure wine is difficult for others to get their hands on. And I haven't been disappointed with Costco's own wine for the money I paid.

Before Sideways ruined Merlot...

Ironically, the most prized wine in Mile's collection '61 Cheval Blanc is a Bordeaux from the right bank, which means most of its blend is made up of Merlot. They could have gone with the top growth Bordeaux are all from the left bank which would made up of mostly Cab like Lafite.

Last edited:
I mostly drink from a local winery in my city, they're really good. I like sweet or semi-sweet, can't stand dry.

Oh please every manly man indulges in Dionysis' cum!
19648155-boy-wine-COMMENT-xlarge.jpg

Retro96to05_2_111516_WEB.jpg

Seriously though, you all should check out Sterling Vineyards from Napa (Calistoga).

Good price, good reds, and some of the finest whites I've personally had.

Also they are the only vineyard in Napa with a sky tram to take you from the parking lot up the hill to the winery and do a free tour that'll net you five or six free glasses, though I haven't been in a few years and this may have changed.
Hop across the border and hit some of the Mexican wineries.

Top notch, and if you want to take more time further south the oldest winery in North America is down there a few hours south of the border on the Baja peninsula

Still has monks there, and the tour is quite interesting on the history of wine in Mexico.

Yea, I drink it sometimes not bad. Didn't in a while, I forgot what it taste like.
The awards it’s won are quite surprising given its cost.

Perfect for a decent table wine, and the Giant Rooster is cool too

Argentinian Malbecs can be quite good as well.

I get some everytime I go down there and bring them back.

The ones at specs here aren’t as good imo.

Back