What kind of wine doth thou drink Sherbros?

White
  1. Chardonnay
  2. Sauvignon Blanc
  3. Viognier
  4. Gewürztraminer
  5. Semillon
Red
  1. Cabernet Sauvignon
  2. Syrah
  3. Pinot Noir
  4. Malbec
  5. Mourvèdre
  6. Grenache
  7. Cabernet Franc
Fortified
  1. Port
Vineyards & Makers
  • Cakebread
  • Caymus
  • Chapin
  • Duckhorn
  • Grgich Hills
  • Hatcher
  • Joseph Phelps
  • Justin
  • Leoness
  • Macchia
  • Michael David
  • Paul Hobbs
  • Phifer Pavitt
  • Sterling
untitled_drawing_by_shadow_of_devotion-dd7rr4c.png

The only time I drink wine is when I go to a winery in my neightberhood that buy his bottles from small producers sell locally in their provinces. They have incredible stuff.

I know nothing about wine (I go to that place on dates because it guaratees a good result) but they say that our wines are amongs the best, with Spain and Italy.

Edit: Oh.. I only drink red wine or white but the dry one... IDK what is called but I got a little drunk once with a belgian girl in Salta in a tasting.

Almost brewed my own multiple times

Still on my to do list

Brewing all my own alcohol would be cool

1. Night Train
2. Cisco
3. Mad Dog
4. Boone's Farm
5. Wild Irish Rose

Almost brewed my own multiple times

Still on my to do list

Brewing all my own alcohol would be cool

LOL!!!! Well played.

When I was a kid, we had this Portoguese dude who made his own wine. He also burned his garbage in his back yard and yelled at his garden when the animals got to it.

The wine was awful.

During the summer it can be quite nice with some white. A nice easy petit chablis, petilant naturel for some liquid candy, if I want something more advanced I like Montrachet

Don't drink wine all the time. Drank some this past weekend. Decoy, red mix or cab, I forget. $25 or so.

Shiraz is my favorite, a few nights a week.
But usual is Stoli tonics or mixed with lychee/passion fruit at night after a long day.

Last edited:
LOL!!!! Well played.

When I was a kid, we had this Portoguese dude who made his own wine. He also burned his garbage in his back yard and yelled at his garden when the animals got to it.

The wine was awful.
Lol I've read a few books on it

It can be done well

Just need the right fruit and yeast

White semi-sweet Georgian/Crimean/French/Abkhaz wine is just fine for me. I don't drink wine often, I am into rum right now.

Back