What kind of supplements does Yoel Romero take?

Taking D-bol and other shit tier orals in 2018. What the fuck did your liver ever do to you aside from being a bro? Enjoy your 20 pounds of water retention looking puffy as Rampage's cheeks in his last fight.

QJMn5QN.gif

You get some points back for mentioning Cardarine though. God tier on so many levels for your body.
Dbol is horrific for you, but doesn't change the fact that it works well and tons of people use it.

People get mad when I don't "admit" that I work out. Escpecially skinny guys. I am old and haven't hit weights in 35 years (10th grade). I got blessed with some good genes and it pisses some dudes off... not the chickies tho...

I believe his is natty

whey protein and some creatine

Do you still believe in Santa?

Supplementation is more important than training, but both are necessary.

As a trainer, I’ve coached several clients thru cycles...

If one wants to do it right, get your training and diet in check for a few years first and then add in “supplements”
But to each their own, this kid was an extreme case and NOBODY his age should be injecting that much stuff

Winstrol, high, Deca, and a couple days if church a week should put you on the right path.
And no testosterone base?? How did that cycle work out for you? Or how much of your gains did you keep?

Romeroprotein . Com

And no testosterone base?? How did that cycle work out for you? Or how much of your gains did you keep?

I forgot to add test, and clomaid for the estrogen block.

I stopped believing that horseshit a long time ago. He's a 40 year old man with the body of a comic book hero. Them traps are a dead give away.

Romeros-fight-Saturday-as-important-to-him-as-Olympics-were_633094_OpenGraphImage.jpg

Dudes staying lean all year round, he probably has quick mini bulking cycles, followed by a good few weeks of cutting to maintain that lean mass all year round. Probably intermittent fasts while training 24/7, I know for a fact he is natty because USADA hasn't caught him and he is a man of faith. Someone who is a man of god wouldn't cheat and lie...

It's pretty easy to maintain size and a low percent of body fat all the time, it's not hard especially at age 40. I mean 40 the new 30 so...

Vintage 90's stock mini-thins. What a rush.

Back