What kind of side is Paul Felder vs Mcgregor?

What's this even mean, A side, _ side?:confused: I thought Felder said he was retiring anyhow.

Felder -275. Would be a fun fight and after 2 rounds , the fanboy butt pucker would set in as Felder started landing.

Everyone talking shit. I honestly think Felder can beat Conor. I might be biased because I'm from Philly but I would put money on Felder in that fight.

Paul Felder? Jeremy Stephens is more famous

I'd love this fight. Paul could possibly pull off upset - could u imagine, paul has sturdy chin and somehow he gets on top of McGregor- --- stoppage via Conor entered hellbow city------and had to be woken up.

Sherdog would be off its axis for 48 hours.

I'd love this fight. Paul could possibly pull off upset - could u imagine, paul has sturdy chin and somehow he gets on top of McGregor- --- stoppage via Conor entered hellbow city------and had to be woken up.

Sherdog would be off its axis for 48 hours.

This place thinks anyone can beat Conor lol. How would it be off its axis. Delusional fucks

1 - Felder would smash Conor.

2 - You’re a fucking moron, TS.

This place thinks anyone can beat Conor lol. How would it be off its axis. Delusional fucks
Its some form of idiom/ metaphor meaning the millions of people to try and come on site to laugh their asses off at napoleon would result in people not being able to get on.
Be careful of that word " delusional". Conor is still an elite 155er( cause of his stand up) but he is 100% beatable. I would not say Felder beating Conor is delusional. I already used the word " upset " so I know Conor would be favored but I dont think it would be an enormous number.

Chillax.

I haven’t made a thread yet. When I do, I really hope it’s better than this one.

You already on the right path my man you just study these crash & burn threads and you'll see the Do's & the Don'ts of a quality thread or just follow @TheIconTheSmooth and do the opposite of that fool foul b!tch and you'll be winning...

Back