what kind of person are you if you see someone being attacked do you help or not?

Yep, its like a reaction or an instinct that kicks in, i guess it is in some peoples nature.

oh god, you just defended TS* dick size... :wink:

i guess i just wasted my time

You don't have to be a super hero to help a guy that is about to get killed, you just have to be a decent human being.

You sound foolish. If you want to die for someone else fine but talking trash to people for using sound logic is dumb.

If you help someone that is getting beat up it's not guaranteed you're going to die. If you know how to fight and are smart, it decreases your chances to fie greatly. Even if you get beat up, you don't have to die. Just because someone did in that Mardi Gras instance.

If you help someone that is getting beat up it's not guaranteed you're going to die. If you know how to fight and are smart, it decreases your chances to fie greatly. Even if you get beat up, you don't have to die. Just because someone did in that Mardi Gras instance.

^ sound logic

You dont say...

I had no part in that mans death so i sleep well at night. I was 19 when it happen now in my 30s i know i made the right choice.

You are a selfish person.

And yes you did have a part, you could have done something but instead did nothing.

You sound foolish. If you want to die for someone else fine but talking trash to people for using sound logic is dumb.

You let a guy get killed.

All am doing is calling you a coward, because you are. And the only use of logic i see here is you trying to justify why you are a pussy.

I'm a little torn on this.

I had a good friend some years ago that went to talk to some guy that apparently did or said something about his sister. He went to the guys house, ended up getting hit in the head with a bottle, and I shit you not, 15 guys came out of nowhere and started to jump him and his friend Elijah, who was his brother in law.

I didn't get out of the car to help. The way I saw it, Josh knew the possible and likely outcome of what he was going to do, and putting myself into the mix wouldn't help anything, if anything I thought it would exacerbate the situation.

However, in another situation, if I saw a women getting beat up by a man, or group of men, I'm doing something to help. Rocks, brick, knife, bite, something.

Nobody ever said they were giving up their life to save someone, but you make it like they did say that.

Also, ts is a known troll so I don't see why anyone is getting upset by his comments?

really? troll is successful, i guess... :D

I mean, he's always making shitty threads with really horrible points of view. Either a troll or just a big selfish dumbass.

I am sure he think, he would, but if the situation would hit him, he wouldn't have time to do any calculation, just react.

And again what is with you a dick sizes? Did i pressed the right buttons or something. Its all you talk about now... :)

EDIT: read GrizzlyTitans post...
that damn smiley face on the end got me u bastard. Your first sentence tho was a bit hard on the eyes.

Last edited:
I'm a little torn on this.

I had a good friend some years ago that went to talk to some guy that apparently did or said something about his sister. He went to the guys house, ended up getting hit in the head with a bottle, and I shit you not, 15 guys came out of nowhere and started to jump him and his friend Elijah, who was his brother in law.

I didn't get out of the car to help. The way I saw it, Josh knew the possible and likely outcome of what he was going to do, and putting myself into the mix wouldn't help anything, if anything I thought it would exacerbate the situation.

However, in another situation, if I saw a women getting beat up by a man, or group of men, I'm doing something to help. Rocks, brick, knife, bite, something.

So you let your good friend get badly beaten and didn't have the balls to jump in but you think you will do that for a stranger only because she is a woman? I hope to never have a friend like you.

I've never been in a situation like that so I can't say for sure but I'd like to think I would if it was a 1v1 fight. Also if there's no weapons and no one explosive is involved

So you let your good friend get badly beaten and didn't have the balls to jump in but you think you will do that for a stranger only because she is a woman? I hope to never have a friend like you.

I didn't let him get beaten, no. He definitely instigated the fight himself.

I mean, he's always making shitty threads with really horrible points of view. Either a troll or just a big selfish dumbass.

well thank for exposing him, he should use an avatar, so i can avoid him next time

at least the thread was FUN!

that damn smiley face on the end got me u bastard.

yep, you have a beautiful day now sir...

Back