What kind of opponent should the UFC give CM Punk?

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Can they risk signing a fighter with 0-3 fights and have him wreck Punk? Just to have this same guy go 0-3 in his next fights and get cut.
Is it possible they would feed him to a current UFC fighter? (I'm just assuming he isn't good at MMA until he proves me wrong).
I feel like his opponent has to have some value, like Couture vs Toney fight.
Maybe they should sign Jason David Frank (Green Power Ranger) ?
He has name value and MMA experience.

PS: http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/2/5...-to-fight-cm-punk-in-world-series-of-fighting MMAfighting even had an article about it back in February 2014.

the-joys-of-gaming-zlatan-ibrahimovic-takes-on-his-fans-at-xbox-one-from-his-secret-taekwondo-dojo.jpg

give him Kevin Casey (good Gracie backstory), Nick Ring or Cezar Mutante.

because, why not...

The guy who fought walker in strike force

Rashid Evans, hope the casuals confuse him for Rashad.

Or that hordecki kid who got kicked in the head

Brock Lesnar

I guess it would technically be a cage match. Chuck as the special ref

Huge ppv numbers

Cody Mckenzie would be fun if punk can protect his neck

he could KO Shogun.

Dude. Ok here me out. Let shogun fight rampage and then INSTANTLY after have punk enter the ring and start the fight impudently. Imagine if punk knocked out a gassed shogun

Dude. Ok here me out. Let shogun fight rampage and then INSTANTLY after have punk enter the ring and start the fight impudently. Imagine if punk knocked out a gassed shogun

Shogun will be unconscious after a Rampage fight. He's done. So very done. Like Chuck was at the end.

put him in TUF

Sign another pro wrestler and have them fight IMO.

Some retired fighter from UFC1 could probs beat him :)

Kimbo Slice.

Seriously I am mentally unable to react to a CM Punk thread without risking dubs or a ban.

I think Kenneth Allen would be the most suitable opponent for his debut. Only 1 win, but faced guys like Jake Ellenberger and Nik Lentz.

Some brand new guy who they know will loose.

Back