What kind of desk toys do u have

This is my desk in my office at work:

32J4wgY410VO7u9sZXMLGkKfju2cTdwx2cpl5B3nkNjUenoYbc7b0FFHl28V_pfKFg0eWiuCvGWVIFpCyR2Aysl5KR80WmrdOGvQhpXIor2zE6COHZ8-F4p8xQF8VsTeBrsW3ctxOgXqr_FfvEbiihviabY0MFX9YErug6S8h5MHyywSOGaOQvlsEulGAfhLsrLq4dQB3Til_DmagB9crqiQuC4t0dDv3Dz7uJk72p6Tj3-23Ywm8KdLZpnAf1VXcesKfg7DPPebOW50Bd1MPfFOHN4DkHNtWmgAVdSOtzQCKITFZNZ8iwsbXyLj6lDOXHILtZ4M7h_d97SHwf-GC9lQirayygvpaiwR3N6qK6dzoY9ie0RkoNotUZumCLQMBtLuT3M-Bk-CMyHaSRHl_GCWZIgWDukp_YW5DPRhPO-FwS2vs9u6QyBRihG_mG7GlEIdohElQ1mONmUMw41Ja5F2yj3CRnxUpIbs5TDenC4IFs5MVm8R_5zH4gUTXB6WLHKbxYhuLTrCr4nG6_6h0P1S-oTq-z7FnkZQNzBPWXSTNneAAmwC29T75DUwyp1eT5EzYC1X35IhkHTIe68WXzAYNVTn7vHIdL3m_Kjn5076cC8kCCfM-sbWk562_sOOPNX8Nco-ebnGbg7dtYcSXNTE3RHwKQI-cx4O2I_4pAjCLUbE21-9yFHlkk3uWA=w1321-h990-no
cool reciever

Xbox one s, Logitech gamepad, lamp, Samsung tablet, empty beer mug, and coaster

cool reciever

Thanks. It does kick ass. I got it on eBay about 6 years ago or so for like $80. I like to blast it, but during the day, it's pretty at a low volume. But, if I'm there late at night, I turn that thing up.

i have a Pet Tornado where you spin it and the water inside replicate a real Tornado.
Also have a stuff Spider-Man toy, playing cards and a fridge spinner

Unfortunately it's just a small scale replica but the blade is metal. I guess I could always sharpen it then it becomes a letter opener and I can officially challenge people to a duel.
Wait, it's not?
I always wanted to buy myself one of those openers in a sword shape. Since I was a wee-lad. Butt, since errything went electronic, what's the point?

Wait, it's not?
I always wanted to buy myself one of those openers in a sword shape. Since I was a wee-lad. Butt, since errything went electronic, what's the point?
Yeah pretty much, but they are so cool though.

You could always use it to open packages though

@Clippy is like the Dr. Claw of Sherdog we will never get to see his face. Life is so unfair..

I thought about putting a few toys on work desk, but don't want anyone getting their germs on them or installing some spy device inside them.

Must have been fun to be Matt Lauer and think of hot co-workers as "desk toys".

Back