What kind of champ would you be?

I would let them caught me with cocaine and hookers

The McGregor type. If I ever somehow stumbled into winning a championship I would just eat my way 2-weight classes up and just never defend.

I'd be the undisputed P4P and absolute sexiest champ off all time.

I'd be a lot like Mighty Mouse. I wouldn't be much for trash talk, I'd just like beating the breaks off of people. One of my fights, Demi Lovato would be front row. After I destroy an opponent, I'd look at her and say "Hey girl! Hey!" Then I'd be with Demi Lovato, beating fools up, and people would boo me for being great and not being a big draw. And I'd be like...
7lwFuHsBGUKv6.gif

I'd be quiet and keep to myself... to the point where I'd refuse to do interviews and promos.

So I see most of u just read the title... I was just making the point of if I was a mma journalist I'd ask this question to say werdum and have him maybe say I'll fight anyone then after he gets belt takes months off then ask him again I thought u would fight anyone?? And see these fools stumble around looking dumb. This by no way wasn't meant to be a killer thread dweebs

I'd be like Cruz. Really analytical and break it down for my opponent why they can't win. Or a mix of Cruz and Hughes. I think Hughes was Cruz before it was cool.

I believe needs to be asked to more challengers of titles. Nunes woodley ect i would of loved to hear them say if they won the belt they would call out inactive fighters and not fight whos in line. I know it dont matter fighters will say anything just my thoughts..

You realize Woodley said before the fight that he would try to get a fight GSP or Nate Diaz right? He did exactly that lol

I'd philosophize on the meaning of sports and how sporting hard made me the champ. Then I'd ask people if they ever sported at a champion level. Basically, I'd try to come off like a professor with mental retardation.

I'd be starting fights at the weigh-ins, talking mad shit ala Chael, dishing out Stockton slaps, mean mugging, and throwing flying knees, spinning back fists, and all kinds of crazy unorthodox shit. Yeah, I'll probably lose my first title defense but I'd go down in history as the craziest champ ever.

From a young age he beat legends and former champs and was undefeated in real fights?

I'd like to be the guy who was the youngest champ, never beaten, headlining UFC 200 against someone I've already beat...

Too bad he fucked that up :-(

A very short reigning one who wondered how he even won the thing in the first place

A cosplayer champion, LOL.

Would be that super happy go lucky guy (eg. see Roxanne Modaferri) and wear cosplay (eg. Goku outfit, Saitama outfit, Luffy outfit, Scorpion outfit, Ippo boxing shorts etc.) to weigh ins and press conferences lol with a Nick/Nate Diaz vibe of being intense before the matches but super respectful after

Classy, an ambassador. Slightly condescending towards ignorant trash talkers. Woud always fight the strongest contender and never make excuses. Striking extraordinaire.

take easy or big money fights

cant blame anyone for that. its the UFC's fault that it actually works this way.

Drunk, coke and hookers kind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back