What kind of champ would you be?

lenbiasgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I believe needs to be asked to more challengers of titles. Nunes woodley ect i would of loved to hear them say if they won the belt they would call out inactive fighters and not fight whos in line. I know it dont matter fighters will say anything just my thoughts..

so you are saying they should have to pass a pop quiz to become eligible for a championship fight? what are they competing for? Miss Universe?

I'd be a fucking idiot.

Not like abusing power, but definitely trolling the shit outta people cause well that's just fun.

so you are saying they should have to pass a pop quiz to become eligible for a championship fight? what are they competing for? Miss Universe?

No im saying a reporter at a pre fight presser should say we seen a few champs nit pick fights after winning a title do u plan on doing that or fighting whos in line numb nuts

something like connie and cruz, but better and smarter. an actual good striker that can KO everyone, but has great defensive wrestling. and I wouldn't get injured, too

I'd make a terrible champion. I'd be a white Jon Jones.

I'd call out people above my weight class, lose to them, get rematches to potentially undo some of the damage that caused, never move back down to my actual weight class. Dese sorta tings

I like to think I'd be much like I am as the GREATEST DAMN poster on sherdog. Just. Fair. Undisputed.

But make no mistake, I'd rule with an iron fist!

#GUERNICAbless

No im saying a reporter at a pre fight presser should say we seen a few champs nit pick fights after winning a title do u plan on doing that or fighting whos in line numb nuts
and if they say "Im going after the money fights" what then? why should this specific question be asked? what does it matter?

What kind of champion would I be?

As much as I hate to admit it, I would be a loud-mouth, shit talking, annoying git that tries to make as much attention for myself as possible.

Conor 2.0.

something like connie and cruz, but better and smarter. an actual good striker that can KO everyone, but has great defensive wrestling. and I wouldn't get injured, too
So...you actually like McGregor?

I'd bang as many hot chicks as I could, because I'll lose eventually and chicks are like sherdoggers... fucking haters that only put out when you won your last fight.

Kenny Powers. I think that would be the most marketable. "I'll fight you, hell, I would fight a penguin for the right price. Plus penguins are assholes so that's a plus. Dana saying lies again, yes I did steroids but I ain't think I be caught. So, no I wasn't trying to cheat, just lie."

Dominant.

After a meteoric rise.

And old. I'd be the oldest champ in UFC history.

giphy.gif

Back