What kind of back handed bs was that?

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
Dont give that girl a Mic ever again. Back handed old comments. Fuck that bitch.

Please elaborate TS

Edit: when I posted, TS didn’t say what he was mad about.

Hype train BTFO. I was called crazy for saying Roxy would be a dangerous opponent for her.

Last edited:
Thought the same thing, get outta the ring loser. You just got rekt for 15 mins, over rated fighter.

Yeah that was weird most losing fighters get denied from mic time

We just allowed to call female MMA fighters bitches now? Is that what were doing?

<{hfved}>

You lost to Roxanne.. Time to retire.

Please elaborate TS

Maycee said it's ok that she hurt her leg because Roxanne got to shine. Some other stuff that insinuated Roxanne wasn't on her level and was blessed that Maycee got injured.

She must've forgot that Roxanne stunned her several times in the standup and dominated her on the ground in the first round before she even hurt her knee.

Why tf they let her on the mic. You'd think she just defended her title and lost

She seriously seems to think she's some hotshot

Didn't like it.

Bringing up that Roxanne has been training since she was 5 seems like a low-key excuse.

That her falter made Roxanne shine, as if Roxanne wasn't winning the fight before the knee anyway.

Go home and eat some humble pie girl.

serious passive aggressive sore loser there. couldn't just walk away, such ego.

She is so full of herself. Adressing the crowd like anybody would care. You lost, now gtfo outta here.

I never got all the Maycee Barber hate... until now.

Have you ever seen the loser speak before the winner? GTFO here with that and let Roxy have her moment.

Never seen the loser steal the first interview like that lol

Why did they let the loser get on the mic in first place.

Back