What Khabib got wrong: Asking/demanding he be ranked #1

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While he may or may not be right about his being the best saying that in the interview was ill advised imo you shouldn't really say anything about the rankings let them speak for themselves be a little more humble just my 2 cents imo

While he may or may not be right about his being the best saying that in the interview was ill advised imo you shouldn't really say anything about the rankings let them speak for themselves be a little more humble just my 2 cents imo
Take your two cents and shove it up your ass. This isnt your blog

Unfortunately, the UFC does not generally reward humility and modesty if there is a loud, brasher, and self-promoting option in play.

I thought he did it in about the most straightforward and simple way possible.

P4P Rankings change all the time based on your last performance

He asked, then he got what he asked for.

Seems like he got what he wanted, and it was right for him.

Even if he asked for the Rank 1 P4P, it probably won't matter all that much after a month or so considering that Khabib retired after his last fight.

He just asked because he wanted to just make sure that there was a period of time where he reached P4P #1 status.

It's only the current P4P ranking not GOAT so meh.... that said the guy retired so wtf lol

He shouldve been P4P #1 a long time ago

The media are stupid and biased towards Murricans so its not surprising

ElVDmMNWoAAZeOY

And people say rankings don't matter........ :D:p

I was surprised when he made that request. Didn't think it was something he (or most fighters) would really care about, but apparently it was at least a little important to him.

Jon has looked like shit his past 3 fights, arguably lost twice and fought mediocre opposition. Khabib should’ve been ranked p4p #1 after making Dustin look like a scrub a year ago

Back