What Judo Throw will Hawai 5-0 use this week?

Hip Bump

Blue Belt
Reaction score
2 weeks ago, the Asian girl used Osoto Gari, last week, the Philipino guy got Ippon Seoi Naged. These throws have happened in the episode ending action sequence. I have not seen other episodes, but assume this is on purpose?

Well in the burning village scene just now, one of the arsonists Tomeo Nage'd the Asian girl.

seriously? They're using this many judo throws? I gotta watch this show. Is there any way I can see the throws they used?

edit: IN the show

I searched youtube and couldn't find anything...that's about the extent of my efforts

I was going to post GIFs but apparently I've been deleting off my DVR as I watch them

oops

The automatic riffle in a pizza box...
This show does not deliver.

Damn, so now I have seen 3 episodes, and I still can't remember the bangin Asian girl's name...

99% sure it's grace park

unless you meant the character. Then it's like...I don't even know. Some foreign shit.

You mean her right?

edit: way too large. HD here:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8073/grace-park-08.jpg

gracepark08.jpg

seriously? They're using this many judo throws? I gotta watch this show. Is there any way I can see the throws they used?

edit: IN the show

Grace Park should be enough motivation to watch the show. She was one of the reasons I watched Battlestar Galactica then I got hooked on the show.

Back