What ive been doing with the bosu ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onericali

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
K this is an annoying topic for sure. I don't even want to get into a debate out doing dumb shit squats on a bosu ball. Woops.

So, like a dumbass, I decided to try low shin kicks to a bag while standing on the firm side of a bosu ball. Right away, Fail.

However, I did stand on top, and slowly go through kicks, and gradually pick up speed, and it REALLY felt good from my ankle up to my hip.

I think I am going to incorporate this in to my routine.

On the flip side of things, I let two highschool punks talk shit to my girlfriend and I last night, told my instructor, and then got 30 minutes demonstration outside by my vehicle of what some of my options are etc... pretty cool.

What do yall refer to the blue balls of letting an asshole go away because you didn't want to fight? Yea the best fight is one you never want to get into, but the body still wants to hit, probably for the feedback and realistic training that comes with hitting an A*hole that wants to hit you (just like in football).

Seriously though, the main point here is:

If the translational rms speed of the water vapor molecules (H2O) in air is 697 m/s, what is the translational rms speed of the carbon dioxide molecules (CO2) in the same air? Both gases are at the same temperature.

F*k Physics!

Can I cuss in here?

I can't decide if I want to call troll or clinically insane...

TS: Don't make any new threads for a while without PMing a mod first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back