'What It's Like To Be British'

I used to hate the feeling of sitting in a seat which had a ticket on and wondering if and when someone was going to get on and say "excuse me, that's my seat".
Only happened to me once tho, even when I sat in a ticketed seat I was only asked to move once.
So many times I've just sat on the floor tho.
I'M THE ONE WHO SITS! Never on the floor, fuck that shit.

I did, however, somehow make a fuck up of the newfangled digital door toilet system. I thought I pressed close, and mid wee with my skirt hiked up, the door opened. That was a walk of shame.

Emmerdale GOAT

roxanne-pallett-08.jpg

I'M THE ONE WHO SITS! Never on the floor, fuck that shit.

I did, however, somehow make a fuck up of the newfangled digital door toilet system. I thought I pressed close, and mid wee with my skirt hiked up, the door opened. That was a walk of shame.

Those doors are a pain. And the toilet is so big compared to a plane or coach toilet, it's like this huge cylinder.

Sitting on the floor is more comfortable than standing for more than an hour that's for sure.

You would so have loved her in my beloved Emmerdale.

Emmerdale has the hottest girls in British soaps.
Whitney in Eastenders is the number one for me but in Emmerdale you have loads.

Emmerdale has the hottest girls in British soaps.
Whitney in Eastenders is the number one for me but in Emmerdale you have loads.
Whitney looks like a right old slapper! I don't know how to muli-quote yet but yes. You luuuuuuuuuuuve the Laurel and Pearle. I have to say, as embarrassing as it is, I've got a bit of a thing for
Cain. Have done since he started in the programme.

Whitney looks like a right old slapper! I don't know how to muli-quote yet but yes. You luuuuuuuuuuuve the Laurel and Pearle. I have to say, as embarrassing as it is, I've got a bit of a thing for

Use the "+quote-button on all the posts you want to quote, then in the reply section click the insert quotes-button.

I don't think I've ever met someone who watches Emmerdale.
All 3, I watch all 3. All we have here is so fucking ridiculous over acted pretentious bollocks. I don't think anyone actually watches it.

However, give me Danny fucking Dyer behind the Queen Vic, I'll have milky knickers forever :D

By the end of the century, the flag of Islam will conquer the UK and much of Europe because Western men gave up the patriarchal society which gave rise to their greatness. Replaced by feminists and progressives who will be devoured by Islam as there will be no alpha-Western men left to protect them from their own stupidity.

This. For Srs, British men are beta as fuck. Also, most Brits I know that love here seem very unhappy with their life situations and always play the victim card.

I know it's not all Brits, but in the sample I see refularily, there's a lot of this.

I have got a bit of a thing for some chav/slapper girls. Whitney is smoking hot. Kylie in Coronation Street the same.

I get the Cain fancying. My mum fancies him.

However, give me Danny fucking Dyer behind the Queen Vic, I'll have milky knickers forever :D

I have a friend who loves Danny Dyer.
I don't really get it. A short arse trying to be a hard man.
Saying that, I do like him in Eastenders.

Back