What Is Your Opinion On Tattooed Girls / Women?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by giovanni002, Jul 30, 2020.

1. kenetics Silver Belt

Trashy, no thanks

2. CrimsonFan Gold Belt

I dont really find it hot or unattractive.

Every girl is tatted up nowadays. Shit i have ink why cant she?

If I turned down every girl with a tat I'd be one of these sherdog losers who make gay weird threads about their sex life.... or lack there of.

Having said that... I dont want a girl with a bunch of metal in her face and tear drops with a huge sleeve. I mean I'm not a queer so I'll smash but c'mon it's kinda gross. I like my ladies to be that.... feminine

3. lion paw Purple Belt

If she had a couple of small tattoos, maybe I'd date one. However, if she has a lot that's just smash and dash.

4. cheesus Silver Belt

It largely depends on the tattoos and placement, I don't mind Neo / Traditional American, maybe some old school Japanese stuff but if she has tacky peace signs, yin yang, some stupid quote or white/black jesus religious portraits it's a downer. Not a fan of entire chest pieces or when they cover their ass either, I briefly dated a girl who had a love heart tattoo'd around her nipple, ruined a perfectly good set of nips.

90 50 likes this.
  5. aldeniro78 Who cares

I don't mind a few small ones that I can ignore. Most girls have at least one nowadays. I've been dating my girlfriend for around four months and she has one on her foot that I can't with certainty describe right now because I have so little interest in it that I've never really spent much time looking at it.

I will say that excessive tattoos like sleeves and giant leg tats are gross.

6. StantsA Brown Belt Platinum Member

Depends, tattooed and trailer trash no. tattooed and looks like a super busty Suicide Girl - smash.

90 50 likes this.
  7. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

Their body generally ISN'T their temple. They're more likely to do drugs and practice casual, unprotected sex, and have kids out of wedlock. They're more likely to suffer from mental illness, more likely to be diseased, more likely to be violent and have a criminal background, more likely to be unemployed or underemployed, more likely to be unfaithful and untrustworthy, and on and on and on...

Now what's my opinion on women who have Tattoos..? See Above.

8. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Throwing my apanyent

Depends. I find Megan Anderson very hot. I find that some tats look really trashy and cheap. Then there is the fact that I have met too many people in life with a fuvk ton of tats who had a pretty bland personality and opinions.

Can t generalise imo.

9. bubbleboyjones Belt Purple

Nothing edgy about tattoos in 2020. Pop stars, Boy bands, accountants, nurses and bankers have sleeves at this point.

10. fingercuffs raw sandwich lover Platinum Member

Hahahahaha.
    Would you put, for example, GSP in that ridiculously overthought cacophony of categories?

11. fingercuffs raw sandwich lover Platinum Member

And furthermore, what's wrong with having children out of wedlock?

12. 90 50 Gold Belt

My buddy whe we were younger(don’t hang out with him anymore) had a similar tatoo on his chest, maybe even the same damn one.
    This was way before Gsp was popular. He also was in Kyoshin Karate..

I’ve heard varying stories on what gsp’s tatoo means and I don’t read kanji well enough anymore to read it myself.

one interview said it meant “ju jitsu” which would make zero sence, as at 16 he was only a Karate fighter..
    Another interview says it the two sided coin, one nice and one rude almost like ying and yang, and the “rude” side is the side he uses to fight in the cage, again this makes zero sence as at 16 he was not an mma fighter at the time of the tattoo...

Anyways...

Getting drawings on oneself doesn’t mean anything about the person, it’s only a stereotype that people stick with, but it does more often than not lead some truth.

I have thought about getting mine removed before, they are from
    A different time, and no longer have as much meaning to me(I got them getting close to freaking 30 years ago now!!)

fingercuffs likes this.
  13. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

It's not overthought. I'm a 40 year old man. It's a list of patterns that i've come to find in my partners, those of my friends, and those of the women in my family. Regardless of gender, tatoos, equal issues. They just do. And the more visible the more a harbinger of a shitty partner they are. Neck tats in men... Tramp stamps in women... You know it's true.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with having kids out of wedlock... but when in context with with lots of tats, tramp stamps, neck tatted ex's, emotional problems, substance abuse issues, well... it doesn't pain a rosy picture. Are there exceptions? Almost surely. But we're talking about the majority, not the exceptions.

I've met my fair share of seemingly well adjusted Ivy League/LAC professional girls who have that one tat on their right forearm, or nape of the neck tat, which seem to really be in vogue nowadays. And while they're never an absolute deal breaker they always do raise a red flag.

14. fingercuffs raw sandwich lover Platinum Member

Save a wrist one which is still nice but doesn't really hold any meaning, mine are connected to husband or my mother. Even a band one is connected to her because it's something we shared when I was little. She didn't like it but she appreciated where it came from at least.

Being called trash when two of them are absolutely beautiful and a monk doodled them on me is plainly absurd. It was a 20th anniversary with husband and really mother related being we were sick at the same time and she didn't even know because it would have killed her quicker than when she actually died.

I don't know what your meaning was or is but yeah if it doesn't fit with you anymore then get rid of it, unless it looks neat.

Thankfully my new job they really don't mind. First day on Friday I didn't cover up because I didn't want them to be under any false pretenses. I'd done it before wearing a really big watch to cover it up which was daft because they didn't mind either...both of these jobs are in corporate land.

15. fingercuffs raw sandwich lover Platinum Member

The two closest men in my life have tattoos and don't even remotely fit any of those briefs. My best mate doesn't have any and he's cheated on every single woman he's been with in his 50 years (apart from one) and doesn't have any. But is an alcoholic, didn't work for years, was penniless and his mom had to go and rescue him. He's doing okay now but still living with his mom after she went and got him from abroad.

Point is, I don't get why so many people on this board are so quick to judge.

16. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

Point taken. I myself can't speak to 'why so many though'... i can only speak for myself. And i stand by that. FWIW, i'm a Hispanic guy from the Northeast who grew up with a lot of people who had issue, women included. Many times women will use tattoos to hide scars from drug use or self harm, for example, which i know to be true from personal/anecdotal evidence. And that's not even including sexual promiscuity. Sorry. Not trying to be a dick, but i'm just speaking to observations of a certain type of people, men, women, who i'm all too familiar with.

And i'm 'not just a member of the hair club for men, i'm also a client,' which is to say that: I myself have no tats. Zero. And i'm a pretty clean living guy. No tats. No drugs. No psych issues. No basterds running around. And I wouldn't hold a broad to standards that i don't hold myself to.

17. Fedorgasm Silver Belt

Tats are unattractive on women. Sure there are hot girls with tats, but I propose that they would all be even hotter without them.

18. Tone C Silver Belt

My daughter has one on her forearm and a couple of nose piercings. They look good and not trampy.

However , we had a discussion a few days back which surprised her where she was told that I have no issue with her getting more tattoos as long as they can be covered over if needed ( cos there are still people out there who are prejudiced against them) and she is categorically not allowed to get one anywhere near her face.

I don't think she was expecting me to be as serious about no face tats as I was. We'll see if she decides to test me...i hope she finds a nice place elsewhere to live...

19. Vergilius Brown Belt

Never liked tattoos in general. It used to be a big no for me on girls, but over the years I've seen a few that were pretty good which opened my mind a bit. However, I also know a couple a girls who absolutely ruined themselves with tattoos: a lovely woman I used to know got her nice legs completely covered in ink. It's her choice, but to me it looks terrible.

John Mabrey likes this.
  20. Madmick Zugzwang Staff Member Senior Moderator

Tattoos are a scourge. They belong on livestock.