What Is Your Opinion On Tattooed Girls / Women?

Not seen yours Cuffs that i remember. I'm rarely on FB . Use it for messenger, thats about it.

I want the laughing/crying Greek tragedy/comedy masks on a red and yellow circular background. Saw it in a shop when I was 18 or 19 and coveted it ever since.

Just like with men, it can look cool if someone commits to it and it actually looks like art. Those random symbols, names, pictures here and there look trashy IMO.

Not seen yours Cuffs that i remember. I'm rarely on FB . Use it for messenger, thats about it.

I want the laughing/crying Greek tragedy/comedy masks on a red and yellow circular background. Saw it in a shop when I was 18 or 19 and coveted it ever since.
I did a pretty much play by play in Thailand, it's on there on Facebook in Nov/Dec last year I don't want to post it here because I've been called trash but we're friends. Eamon and I doing it together with a monk was sweet.

They like taking it anywhere and everywhere. Nothing wrong with that.

I did a pretty much play by play in Thailand, it's on there on Facebook in Nov/Dec last year I don't want to post it here because I've been called trash but we're friends. Eamon and I doing it together with a monk was sweet.

You get it done with bamboo?

I like the art so tattoos that are inked well gets an A+ from me.

Tattoos that aren't drawn or inked well though... I dunno… I wouldn't say bad thingsto their face but deep down inside I am like "you got shit for tattoo(s) on your body...".

Used to want one as a kid but I am glad I never got one. It woulda been a dragon. Asian kid with a dragon tattoo... Not too stereotypical heh?

Smile now cry later...
are you a sureño?

They’re just people, so I don’t really give a fuck what they put on their body. However if she was super into tattoo culture that shit is lame

Untitled-3-1.png

pretty crappy tats, but decent tits IMO
That's trashy, the one between her tits seals it. Looks like someone sniffed glue and then drew all over themselves with a bunch of markers.

Last edited:
You get it done with bamboo?
Yeah, the monk was so lovely. We had a translator with us who drove us there and back. He liked that I chose to have one above the other which made it look like one piece, he took photos to show his family and via the translator said that I was a warrior for not asking for a break. It didn't really hurt that much so it wasn't a power through it type deal. I think Eamon felt a bit left out because he didn't have the same two and I guess with man arms it wasn't as pretty.

I will never forget that. We got the whole blessing thing going on after. It was a 20 year being together anniversary and after last year being so fucked up with my mum and I a really lovely kind of draw a line under it and lets move on thing. Nice that he and she are together as a tribute being they're the most important people in my life.

I could date one that didn't rely on tats in order to have an identity.

Tattoo chicks are like Harley Riders. Owning and riding a Harley used to be the sign of a free spirit, someone with the "IDGAF" attitude. Now you likely won't find a bigger group of conformists in the two wheel motoring world than Harley riders. It's become normal and boring.

Same with tattoo chicks. At first it was a sign of a free spirit. Now it's the norm. It used to be hearts, butterflies, dolphins, or unicorns. Now it's the same grayscale waves, koi fish, or some New School doll. I swear I've seen Salvador Dali's artwork clocks on more than one chick. Boring.

My born-again Christian aunt has two sleeves, and she got tatted up AFTER she was born-again.

Women with tats are women. Some are cunts, some are great people, most are somewhere in between. Tats being counter-culture is a thing of the past. You shouldn't reject or embrace anyone for having tats, IMO, but whether or not you want to pursue a relationship with them is entirely up to you.

My born-again Christian aunt has two sleeves, and she got tatted up AFTER she was born-again.

Women with tats are women. Some are cunts, some are great people, most are somewhere in between. Tats being counter-culture is a thing of the past. You shouldn't reject or embrace anyone for having tats, IMO, but whether or not you want to pursue a relationship with them is entirely up to you.

Spot on, bro.

women should not,in my opinion, get chest and stomach tatts. I'm not bothered by anywhere else,provided they're done well.

oh,and foot tattoos i hate, just looks like they've got dirty feet to me.

Back