What is your opinion of Rory MacDonald, right now?

Didn't Robbie beat him pretty cleanly over 15 minutes in their first fight?

Didn't Robbie come out gangbusters against Condit and Hendricks twice?

No, Rory won the 2nd round, but Robbie came back and won the 3rd.

Robbie hasn't looked the same in awhile. Plus he's just getting older. Rory's still in his prime.

Top 5 WW, going to lose to Mousasi at 185.

I think he'd beat Ussman, Colby, RDA, Woodley, Ponzi, Magny, Till.

I think the only WW right now he loses to is Wonderboy.

He would obvious be ranked top two in the division and should deserve an immediate title fight.

Didn't Robbie beat him pretty cleanly over 15 minutes in their first fight?

Didn't Robbie come out gangbusters against Condit and Hendricks twice?
It was a split decision the first time. 2nd time he was up like 3-1 until his face exploded. Rory hasn't peaked. Robbie clearly has, I dont think we'll ever see that Robbie again.

Top 5 WW.Lima would of beat him if he went into the last rd with a little fight iq.

The Lawler vs Rory fight broke both of them, both have become damaged goods. The Rory that beat Woodley was a god but that is ancient history.
I bet anything Rory would beat Woodley today. Woodley is no different and he poses way less of a threat to Rory than Lawler does.

RDA beats the crap out of any version of Rory too. I agree with the Woodley thing, and that could happen again.
I think him and RDA have a close fight but ultimately Rory uses his grappling to win, in my opinion.

Rory has balls. What other WW would move up to fight Mousasi at MW. Can’t think of any.

I’d say he’d be UFC champ if he came back.

Rory will always be the man for laying down the blueprint for beating Woodley

Would still have him beating Woodley and still losing to Wonderboy.

So it would be up to the matchmakers on if he would be the champ or ranked 2-3.

Even the Daley fight, he couldn't wait to get him on the ground.

For a supposed elite striker, he didn't seem to want much to do with Daley on the feet and we've seen Daley beaten on the feet several times before. Semtex is not exactly unbeatable.
The only 2 fighter to ever beat daley on the feat are Lima and diaz

He would give fits to anyone in the top 5. High level fighter still with the potential to be UFC WW champ if he ever came back.

If he came back to the UFC where would you have him ranked among current fighters?

Does any specific fighter come to mind when you think about fighters he would struggle against?

Do you think Tyron Woodley would beat him in a rematch?

Is Rory damaged goods in terms of his continued nose issues and post the second Lawler bout? It appears that his point-fighting, play it safe approach which he was more renowned for in his early days may be a thing of the past as he appears to be taking a lot more damage these days (Lawler and Lima fights specifically).
right now, he shouldn't be mentioned...

...on the UFC forum

right now, he shouldn't be mentioned...

...on the UFC forum
Why are you guys such bitches about such minor details?

The guy is a champion in another organisation, spent the vast majority of his career in the UFC and the OP is about him potentially having the ability to be a UFC champion in the future.

We all know that the vast majority of traffic on this website is on the UFC Discussion forum, so forgive me for putting it there.

This type of post really grinds my gears lol.

Back