What is your most disliked call out?

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
Wether it happened or not.

If it DID happen,how did you react to the result.

Cliffs: WHOA heaven let your light shine down

Yo I don't think we're speaking the same language

I wish I remembered who it was. But about 3 months ago on some random fight night this guy on the prelims not even in the top 15 called out conor McGregor and I almost cried laughing. Definitely my favorite one and I have no idea who it was

Cejudo calling out Faber in this day and age was fucking despicable. Also the one dude that called out Obama.

Ferguson calling out Conor was lame imo .... basically poaching Nates epic callout imo

Tito would always be callin dudes out after he lost. That shit was funny. Right in the octagon.

Lukes call out of Anthony Smith wound up making a fan out of me of Smith. His reaction was perfect. Too bad Luke is too much of a can for this fight to happen now.

Cejudo calling out Faber in this day and age was fucking despicable. Also the one dude that called out Obama.
Bzx7e3.gif

When that one guy was not impressed.

Any time Halvey opened his mouth after a dogshit performance (like 99% of his wins). I don't even remember if he calls out anybody cuz I'm just deaf with rage at his stupid ass expression following a fight in which he spent most of his time staring at his opponent and not engaging for whatever reason.

And yes, I misspelled his name on purpose, I'm that petty.

Back