What is your most anticipated upcoming fight?

Rory vs Gegard
Machida vs TBA
Lesnar vs Cormier
Ronda vs Alexa Bliss

Alvarez vs. Poirier 2.

I see a few good fights listed

Killashaw v. Necktats
Gaychee v. Vick

and.... circus fight of 2018 Fedor v. Lord Chael, kinda a morbid curiosity

Aldo vs Stephens.
Edgar vs Chan Sung Jung

nope. that's mma fighters.

yfLEzxr.jpg

those are all the same

Frankie has proved finding the chin doesn't always finish the fight, the guy is as tough as they come, 30 fights and only finished once.
Agree but I think he is going down. Too many wars, that chin is starting to crack. Some spinning shit from KZ might put Frankie to sleep. Probably not buy one can hope for it

Straight and to the point, what is your most anticipated match-up in the coming months of 2018?

I have to say, I am STILL hoping to see Khabib vs El Cucuy, even though I might not hold my breath for it.

But these are two guys with some of the craziest win-streaks in all of the UFC right now.
Chael vs Fedor

DC vs Brock. First fun spectacle fight in a while.

That was announced:
Rory-Gegard
Porier-alvarez
Tj-necktats
Aldo-stephens

none. literally (unfortunately).

they've pretty much screwed up every division at this point, landscape is pretty bleak. I've gone from watching every card religiously to almost not knowing when the next card will be.

None of them. I don't anticipate fights any more. I only tune in on fight night and whatever's there is what I'll watch. I don't even check fight cards any more until the week of the fight.

None of them. I don't anticipate fights any more. I only tune in on fight night and whatever's there is what I'll watch. I don't even check fight cards any more until the week of the fight.
I know how you feel, I have become like that too, its hard to get excited anymore when so many big fights always fall apart for one reason or another.

Gassiev vs Usyk >> any MMA fight this year...

Right now, I look forward to Islam Makhachev to fight again. Alexander Hernandez vs Aubin-Mercier is fun. Aldo vs Stephens. Dillashaw vs Garbrandt 2. There are not too many big fights right now, but there are good fights.

Back