What is your most anticipated upcoming fight?

Well, technically... some 6 belts are on hold in the UFC...

Rory vs Mousasi

Last edited:
nothing against americans but:

Oezdemir - Gustafsson
or
Cutelaba - Antigulov

what's all this Gaethje vs Poirier talk?? Is this a joke?

They just fought in April 2018.

Alvarez is rematching Poirier. And Justin Gaethje is fighting James Vick, right?

Conor v Khabib, surely that's pretty much the same for everyone?

TJ v Cody will be a cracker again. So much hatred will only serve us fans well.

A full page in n no mention of Max vs Ortega? Legit best fight UFC can put together aside from Khabib vs Tony

Not really. Conor has had a massive lay off.

Fair point. I''m sure once he's back it'll feel like he never left. Not sure how ring rust will affect him, I'd back an in form Conor to put Khabib's lights out, he's quite hittable

Nah...Im not into holdin´my breath for fights like this one or Paquiao/PBF...

Too much 'marinating'...

Pac v PBF is completely different, other than Conor's layoff both guys are probably at their peak, plus the build up hasn't been anywhere near as long.

A full page in n no mention of Max vs Ortega? Legit best fight UFC can put together aside from Khabib vs Tony
I'm keen to move on. Same with Tony vs Khabib. First of all, neither fight has been re-booked.
I'm completely fine with Stephens, if he beats Aldo, fighting Ortega for the interim. And I strangely think Khabib vs Covington for the interim WW title is an interesting "super fight", particularly with their politics.

OFFICIAL: DJ vs. Cejudo II
UNOFFICIAL: Khabib vs. Conor

Straight and to the point, what is your most anticipated match-up in the coming months of 2018?

I have to say, I am STILL hoping to see Khabib vs El Cucuy, even though I might not hold my breath for it.

But these are two guys with some of the craziest win-streaks in all of the UFC right now.
are you the god of likes?

Rory-MacDonald-Gegard-Mousasi--696x399.jpg

Back