What is your morning caffeine fix?

All those people having alcohol and drugs for breakfast must be why those roads & highways take forever to get fixed.
road-construction-worker-sleep-on-260nw-485636422.jpg

20μg of LSD every other day, 100mg modafinil when I feel I need a kick.

Ugandan coffee beans at present, fresh batch every morning. Just recently finished a bag of Honduran beans.

A tampon dipped in Espresso inserted rectallly works wonders.

Yeah, i'm kidding. I drink black coffee 3 times a day and black tea with milk inbetween.

Reactions: Zer
Here of late It is going to be chocolate, lots of and lots of chocolate.

I work as a sales rep for a coffee company, nespresso, so I drink quite some amount of coffee. Switched it up with coffein free coffee during the shift tho. At home I drink three cups of coffee.

One cup of coffee around 6:15 AM after I get to work. A second cup of coffee some time after 7 AM. Finally, my last cup around 2 PM.
What do you do for work?

Half a pot of black coffee drank slowly between 6:30 and 8am.

The other half over ice around lunch/early afternoon.

I'm a coffee guy myself but have long wondered if there is a better option. Around the office I see people drinking tea, sodas, energy drinks, etc. but none of those really do it for me. So what say you?

Coffee. Energy drinks will kill you, tea has a weird taste to me and 2am is too early for soda.

Triple shot flat white with two sugars.

sometimes I’ll get one after lunch too but I’ve been cutting back on that second coffee for a while now.

Cold brew coffee. A batch lasts me 3 days.

Around 10 I have a yerba mate and hibiscus drink.

i dont drink coffee
i only do caffeine if i have a headache

I like black tea. With honey and lemon, if I'm feeling crazy.

Back