What is your Guilty pleasures

When we finally catch the mods who let this place go to shit.
860943c6e29684ccf042e3a4af57bb83.jpg

Spoke to who was an ex best mate for most of my lunch break when I vowed not to again. So my most recent is him again.

Sour beer that tastes like fruit punch. Real Housewives and 90 Day Fiance type shows.

When I was young if I saw a brawl kick off with someone I knew I would jump in for a little 2vs1 beating or I would wait until the guy was ko’d and give him a couple stomps or a rib roaster. Lol.

You ?

Hope you get smashed in the face Hendo style next time you are out cold.

To answer the question, id have to say watching stinky filthy looking 3rd world inbreds roasting, stoning, and cutting each other up in the name of some pedophile or something, on theync

Same with all the shenanigans that go on inside usually Latin American prisons. Thank God at least one of them always end up having a phone that they can shoot their shitty quality videos for my entertainment

Feet haha. But also Im a sucker for high quality facial stuff, like face scrubs, facepacks etc. Love it.

Playing candy crush on my phone while smoking crack and ejaculating on a chinese hooker's feet during a taco bell commercial. No big deal.

M.I.A. songs
Trash tv
Pre covid if I was in public and had bad gas I'd let farts go in stores then watch people's faces screw up as they walked through it
Weekend wake and bake

Beating off. I'm married with a great sex life but I still love nothing better than to rub one out. And Nilla Wafers. Love me some Nilla Wafers.

When I was young if I saw a brawl kick off with someone I knew I would jump in for a little 2vs1 beating or I would wait until the guy was ko’d and give him a couple stomps or a rib roaster. Lol.

You ?
Your a piece of shit. I have bashed people for that shit.

Spoke to who was an ex best mate for most of my lunch break when I vowed not to again. So my most recent is him again.
Haven't seen belle in ages. But I have started thinking about her more than ever. Damn that girl and her wild sex.

Back