What is your goal when watching MMA?

To see what works in a fight.
Combat is universally understood. You could be getting breakfast and some wiseguy tries to sock you in the face for taking the last pancake. What you gonna do ? The first thing ima do is change levels and grab a leg.
First thing im gonna do?

Serve up an omelet on his fucking chin, bro

When i was younger it was to see who would become champion and everything it takes to get there. Enjoying all the fights along the way.

MMA is exciting enough where you shouldn't have to force it like it is now.

Last edited:
A) Find the greatest fighter of all time
B) See a scrap with some technique
C) See combat in its purist form
D) See a war
E) Other

giphy.gif

Honestly. Like to see death and carnage. Just Bleed fans gotta get their fix too.

Im married.

MMA is my man shit. I get one night a week to be the carnal me
The rest of the time im a mild mannered good husband.

Im married.

you're doing it wrong... :)

you're doing it wrong... :)
Meh. I think im doing it just right tbh.

I never miss the fights, I have friends over weekly, I get to rage a bit with the boys, and its all safe.

My wife has her friends over and they do theyre own thing during the fights.

Its honestly the perfect married set up.

Im married.

I don't think you quite know what carnal means, but to each his own.

I don't think you quite know what carnal means, but to each his own.
Yea I do. And if you were here in my garage with us on fight night you would agree.

But its all good.

E) most of the time watch fighters who i can learn a thing or 2 from and that aren't brawling most of the time.

Fights like Shogun vs Hendo, two respectful fighters that put on one of the best fights in the UFC. Recently, the obvious two interim title fights. That's the stuff you watch MMA for, the guys who have no quit, and they go for it. Blood flowing, but a touch of gloves and back to pure combat.

To be entertained
This

But this form of entertainment can bring out the type of emotions you can't experience in other sports. When you see great comebacks and heart displayed, its better than movies at times.

Because you might end up in a ditch at the end of the day if you're ratting out the wrong people

D) See a war
E) Other

to be entertained...nothing more...hopefully see some blood..some knockouts..some cool submissions...

D) See a war
E) Other

I like watching a good scrap. Doesn't have to be the best fighters as long as both guys are going full tilt.

Back