What is your Favourite Music Genre?

Remmstein is Industrial Metal. Similar to Rob Zombie and Marylin Manson... Only German.
Industrial is like mellow Thrash Metal with synthesizers. Though it's more complicated than that.

Nirvana I think is just a rock band. Both are good though, Remnstein is great if you can understand it.

Thanks, yeah I do like quite a few of their songs.

Whatever the Gorillaz, Phoenix, Modest mouse and Foster the people fall under.

Thanks, yeah I do like quite a few of their songs.
No problem mate.
Give Zombie and Manson a try. If that's what you like. Anytime I like a new artist I try to slowly branch out from there. doesn't always work out, but it helps me not be ignorant of so many things. And more tolerant.

Remmstein is Industrial Metal. Similar to Rob Zombie and Marylin Manson... Only German.
Industrial is like mellow Thrash Metal with synthesizers. Though it's more complicated than that.

Nirvana I think is just a rock band. Both are good though, Remnstein is great if you can understand it.

I don't want to live in a world where people don't know what grunge is. Or spell Rammstein.

& I don't even listen to them.

i will be the lone r&b representative of mayberry

No problem mate.
Give Zombie and Manson a try. If that's what you like. Anytime I like a new artist I try to slowly branch out from there. doesn't always work out, but it helps me not be ignorant of so many things. And more tolerant.

I'll give Zombie a try. I do remember he used to direct (or am I confusing him with someone else)? I believe he did the Devil's Rejects, which is a fucking great film.

Was never too keen on Manson from what I heard from him though. Cheers for the suggestions though.

I voted rock although its really more like alternative rock. But I cant believe death metal is second place. That is by the worst piece of shit noise on this poll. I seriously think less of anyone who likes death metal and assume they have to be rednecks who were picked on growing up and need to lash out at society similar to goth kids.

i will be the lone r&b representative of mayberry
dripdripdrip.gif

Metal has been my favorite since the early nineties - Metallica mostly (a bit of Ministry, Tool, Rage Against the Machine, Slayer, Slipknot). Before that it was hip-hop, club/house and techno.

I still like metal, but its not so cool amongst a lot of youngsters nowadays. I don't want to be a has-been so kind of listen to whatever's on. Don't buy a lot nowadays though.

I voted rock although its really more like alternative rock. But I cant believe death metal is second place. That is by the worst piece of shit noise on this poll. I seriously think less of anyone who likes death metal and assume they have to be rednecks who were picked on growing up and need to lash out at society similar to goth kids.

Minus the death metal . . . I voted for the genre for "Heavy Metal" . . . I didn't grow up on it or with it. It grew on me in the 90s as I went through a lot of painful things. It just happened. Again, not the Death so much. The broader heavy genre has a lot of technical mastery there's no way around it.

I still like metal, but its not so cool amongst a lot of youngsters nowadays. I don't want to be a has-been so kind of listen to whatever's on. Don't buy a lot nowadays though.
Popular music is way too happy nowadays. It freaks me out.

I saw that imagine dragons and the naked and famous are touring together. Those are two of my favorite bands out right now.

Popular music is way too happy nowadays. It freaks me out.

My nephew is/was huge into dubstep . . . All the movies and ads on tv adopted the genre. Don't think that one can last forever but it borrows from house, r&b, techno and rap so it'll probably just morph out of the picture.

I just don't want to be the guy blasting his car stereo rattling the side-mirrors and all the kids rolling their eyes. When I need to I can still let loose in my own way.

Now I can appreciate most anything - even have grown interested in weird older music like Neil Diamond (his concerts were unreal if you ever get the to listen to one). Or classic rock etc.

Back