What is your favourite angle?

Jimmy Valliant vs. Paul Jones and the Assasins.

It had a heal being unmasked
babyface lsoing loser leave town match and returning under a maks
the babyface's beard being shaved
and finally the heal manager having his head shaved

Dont forget Big Mama and the street people

Even better than Savage and Liz reuniting at Wrestlemania 7!

Hogan with the injured ribs after getting hit by a car and then Pearl Harbored by King Kong Bundy.

Valentine destroying the ugly ass green strap IC belt against the cage so that he wouldn't have to hand it over to Tito.

Austin stalking Rock and The Nation for the IC belt before throwing it off a bridge.

Eddie forcing Chavo to wear his T-shirts.

Jericho loses it, turns heel, and starts collecting trophies of his vanquished rivals in the WCW cruiserweight division.

Legend Killer Randy Orton

Last edited:
Flair fucking with Savage around WM8 claiming he banged Liz was pretty entertaining to me as a youngin.
They carried that over to WCW as well, and it was a great feud.

That one match on Nitro where Savage was wailing on Flair and threw him over the top rope, followed by Flair power walking to the back was some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

Jericho taking on Nick Patrick with one arm tied behind his back was surprisingly good. Charles took a lot of bumps in that match.

I really enjoyed Jake vs Savage.

Some of Jake's promos then were phenomenal.

When they kept his entrance theme but added the Trust Me to it was a stroke of genius. Jake with the Cobra, even his new tights with the flames. Loved that whole feud, l wish it went on longer

Hogan with the injured ribs after getting hit by a car and then Pearl Harbored by King Kong Bundy.

Valentine destroying the ugly ass green stray IC belt against the cage so that he wouldn't have to hand it over to Tito.

Austin stalking Rock and The Nation for the IC belt before throwing it off a bridge.

Jericho loses it, turns heel, and starts collecting trophies of his vanquished rivals in the WCW cruiserweight division.

That was when I became a Jerichoholic.

Every time he won a match he'd have the ref raise his arm several times.

I remember Bash at the Beach and he came out with a top hat and cane. Even though he had no one to wrestle he wasn't going to disappoint all the fans that came to see him.

Then JJ comes out and says he has a local guy and Jericho agrees to give some jobber a chance.

When Rey came out I popped as a teenager.

Sting vs NWO
Ric flair as the president of the United States…I mean the company
Steiner vs HHH

Valentine destroying the ugly ass green stray IC belt against the cage so that he wouldn't have to hand it over to Tito.

The Santana/Valentine feud is my all-time favorite.

nWo 96-97, Bret Hart vs America, Austin vs McMahon, Cena' US title open challenge, Jey Uso vs Roman Reigns.....and Daniel Bryan vs the Authority if you want to think it was by design.

that Valentine Tito belt chase was awesome, one of the first times I remember a heal champ running from a babyface like that. I know it was donw a lot but for some reason that one stands out for me. this might be my fav angle fro y early wwf days

I know people hate on bundy vs. hogan, but it was cool af. bundy and his 5 count was awesome. plus, his avalanche looked great to me, like how could the other dude not be crushed.

Now, I know you’re tempted to throw up a picture of Kurt as a witty response, and let me say- yes, yes you’re very clever.

But my question is this. What is the best wrestling angle / program you’ve seen? For me it’s the Hart Foundation being heels only in the States and being faces everywhere else. I think that was a hell of a thing to pull off.

The-Hart-Foundation.jpg
As far as favorite there's to many to narrow it down to one. One of the angles that could've been great that wasn't done right was the Original Midnight Express vs the WCW Midnight Express in 88.

As far as favorite there's to many to narrow it down to one. One of the angles that could've been great that wasn't done right was the Original Midnight Express vs the WCW Midnight Express in 88.

100%. Screwy booking and major changes in management really screwed it up.

I'm old enough to clearly remember the Tully/Magnum TA feud. A master class in booking and finish. The bloody cage battle that ended the feud was definitive, real and personal.

Another must-watch is Ole Anderson's face turn, then back to heel that screwed over Dusty. Ole's promo post turn is an absolute must watch for younger wrestlers that want to learn how to draw money and heat:

Back